Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Nikon Reflex (Mirror) 500mm f8, 35mm f1.4G 60mm f2.8D

Albino_BlacMan
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon Reflex (Mirror) 500mm f8, 35mm f1.4G 60mm f2.8D

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon 35mm f1.4G 500mm F8 (Newer Version) 60mm f2.8D

Sold

Price: $1,100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: CanadaPost

My conditions: For items which don’t include shipping (usually the cheap stuff), shipping is usually $20 - $25 (to Canada or the USA) so buy a bunch of stuff to make it worthwhile. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deals. If any of my prices don’t reflect what everyone else is asking please PM and so I can fix it. I like to keep communications quick so if I don’t hear back from you 48 hours after I send a PM/email than I reserve the right to sell the item to a different buyer. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentax forums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on eBay as ctp046.

SOLD Nikon 35mm f1.4G
Price: $1100 Shipped
Glass: Clean and clear, no scratches fungus or haze.
Aperture: Snappy and oil free
Focus: Very smooth
AF: Fast and accurate
Cosmetics: Overall very good, no major scratches or anything. Maybe some light marks if you look close enough but I can’t see many signs of use.
Accessories: Front and rear caps, hood, lens pouch, original box
Notes: Lens located in Canada but serial number starts with “US” so I assume it’s a US model

Nikon 500mm f8 Reflex-Nikkor (newer version)
This is pretty much the king of mirror lenses
Price: $425 Shipped
Glass: Clean and clear, no scratches fungus or haze. It’s an older lens so it has some dust.
Aperture: Doesn’t have one (and that’s the way it’s supposed to be)
Focus: Smooth with the classic “one finger focus” that Kenny R loves so much
Cosmetics: Overall very good (especially for the age of this lens), no major scratches or anything. Maybe some light marks if you look close enough but I can’t see many signs of use. The front cap is in decent condition, the case is in fairly good condition and 4 of the 5 filters haven’t even been taken out of their wrapping (or they were put back in there, I can’t tell 100% and I’ll leave them packed up)
Accessories: Front and rear caps, hardcase, 5 original 39mm filters
Notes: No clue if it’s Canadian or American lens, I doubt it matters due to the age of the lens.

SOLD - Nikon 60mm f2.8D Micro Nikkor
Price: $225 Shipped
Glass: Clean and clear, no scratches fungus or haze. I swear I saw one black dust spec somewhere in there but I can’t see it now that I’m describing it, anyways it’s an older lens so it has some dust.
Aperture: Snappy and oil free
Focus: As smooth as the old “D” lenses get (it’s actually nicer than a lot of the older AF lenses like the 85/1.8d)
AF: Fast and accurate
Cosmetics: Overall very good, no major scratches or anything. Some very light scratches from being in a bag but no signs of abuse
Accessories: Front and rear caps (no hood or anything else but I don’t think this even comes with a hood when purchased new because of the recessed front element)
Notes: Lens located in Canada, I’m not sure if it’s a Canadian or US lens, I assume most places can fix it though since it’s screw drive.

Nikon 35mm f1.4

Nikon 500mm f8

Nikon 60mm f2.8

Sep 16, 2015 at 11:30 PM
Albino_BlacMan
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon Reflex (Mirror) 500mm f8, 35mm f1.4G 60mm f2.8D

Open to offers

Oct 02, 2015 at 09:44 AM
Gunzorro
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon Reflex (Mirror) 500mm f8, 35mm f1.4G 60mm f2.8D

Paid for 60mm Micro. Thanks!

Oct 02, 2015 at 11:17 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.