Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Bought: Film gear (Nikon + Pentax 67 + Hasselblad + 645 kit)

ryanscottwelsh

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Bought: Film gear (Nikon + Pentax 67 + Hasselblad + 645 kit)

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon film bodies + lenses I'm looking for

Bought

Price: $0.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

Please only comment or message me if you have these specific pieces, not looking for anything else. Details down below.

Bodies (any of the following)- Nikon F2, F3, FM, FM 2, FM 3

Lenses- 28mm or 50mm f/2

I'm based in Southern CA, and could do local pickup, but mail works fine as well.

Condition of gear doesn't have to be mint, but definitely should be in good, usable shape with clean glass. I don't mind if the lens barrel is scraped a bit or the body isn't perfect, so long as they are in great working order.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Pentax 67 body

Bought

Body only (don't need prisms or lenses, but might take a strap). I have a body that died on me and I either need to get it fixed or replaced, so I'm just opting to replace it. 6x7 or 67 versions are fine. User condition is fine as well.

I'm based in Southern CA, and could do local pickup, but mail works fine as well.

Condition of gear doesn't have to be mint, but definitely should be in good, usable shape with clean glass. I don't mind if the lens barrel is scraped a bit or the body isn't perfect, so long as they are in great working order.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Hasselblad 500 series WLF

Bought

Looking for the newer WLF finder for the 500 and 200 series cameras. I have an older version that I'd be willing to trade if interested or I can buy a finder outright.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Mamiya Afd1-3, H1/2, or Contax 645

Bought

Looking for a top 645 kit. I've had the Mamiya 645af and the Pentax 645n and preferred the mamiya, but have always had my eyes on an H1/2 or a Contax. I have a VC Nokton 35mm 1.2 vii I could add in to trade here as well if you shoot M mount and are interested.

Looking for the body with an 80mm lens (1.9 with the Mamiya), doesn't have to be the full kit, but I want to build it at a reasonable cost.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Hasselblad XPan

Bought

Still early days in the search for this, but it's certainly on my wishlist and if I find a good deal on one with a 45mm, I might not be able to say no. I have other priorities on my purchase list right now, but I am always keeping my eyes peeled for one.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Hasselblad XPan

Withdrawn

Still early days in the search for this, but it's certainly on my wishlist and if I find a good deal on one with a 45mm, I might not be able to say no. I have other priorities on my purchase list right now, but I am always keeping my eyes peeled for one.

Edited on Oct 01, 2015 at 11:36 AM · View previous versions

Sep 14, 2015 at 11:07 PM
Buffalonian
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Bought: Film gear (Nikon + Pentax 67 + Hasselblad + 645 kit)

PM

Oct 01, 2015 at 11:35 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.