Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Oklahoma vs UT

timgangloff
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Oklahoma vs UT

Big game this weekend in Knoxville and while it looked (to me anyways) that the Vols were in command and would coast to easy win, they apparently put it in cruise control way too early and allowed OU to come soaring back, tie it up late in the game and then use the momentum to get the win in double overtime.

© timgangloff 2015

© timgangloff 2015

© timgangloff 2015

© timgangloff 2015

© timgangloff 2015

Sep 14, 2015 at 09:49 AM
ronlane
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Oklahoma vs UT

Nice set Tim. I really like #3 & 4.

Sep 14, 2015 at 10:44 AM
Grantland
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Oklahoma vs UT

Really nice action shots!

Sep 14, 2015 at 10:45 AM
TNshooter
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Oklahoma vs UT

Last pic nail in the coffin. I have never been mad after a football game until this one. Nice set.
Greg

Sep 14, 2015 at 12:36 PM
jcnemy
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Oklahoma vs UT

Tim - as always...nice set.

#2 and #4 are my favs. However - you were blessed with a nice orange-blur and clutter-free background on #3!

JC

Edited on Sep 15, 2015 at 06:15 AM · View previous versions

Sep 14, 2015 at 12:55 PM
innaeddy1
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Oklahoma vs UT

solid, solid set of images Tim, I will timidly post up a few after seeing these, see you Saturday

Andy

Sep 15, 2015 at 12:18 AM
tmalone893
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Oklahoma vs UT

Great shots Tim! #2 and #4 are my favorites.

Sep 15, 2015 at 09:46 AM
Frank Lauri
• • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Oklahoma vs UT

Tim....great series as usual. #2 and #4 are my fav's and #3 is a great stock shot with him looking right into your lens. And you nailed the focus on these....they're super sharp.

Nice work...

OFF TOPIC: What a transition the uni pants have made over the years with legs cut so high above the knees. I remember back when my son played (2005) in a particular game he tucked the bottom so it rode above his knees and the ref's actually gave him a warning and made him lower them or get a penalty.

Sep 15, 2015 at 10:12 AM
timgangloff
• • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Oklahoma vs UT

Thanks all.

Frank, you are right on the short pants. Did not really notice that until you mentioned it. While shooting a high school game last week, the refs made one kid leave the game and get his pants and knee pads down and below his knee. I guess at the college level it is not required or enforced.

These were with the 7d2 and 1dx and 400 2.8 is and 70-200 2.8 is II - with lens switching on the bodies. 7d2 is working pretty good, but once it got dark, I tried to use the 1dx mostly for keeping the noise down.

Sep 15, 2015 at 10:23 AM
ronlane
• • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Oklahoma vs UT

I've noticed that uni's too. Back in the early 90's when I last played, we didn't practice with knee pads in but we had to wear them in the games.

This year, I noticed that some of the kids are wearing the Nike Pro compression shorts with the pads in them. Maybe this is part of the reason they are having to make so many rules about what is "targeting" and illegal hits.

Sep 15, 2015 at 10:47 AM
Frank Lauri
• • • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Oklahoma vs UT

Tim....great series as usual. #2 and #4 are my fav's and #3 is a great stock shot with him looking right into your lens. And you nailed the focus on these....they're super sharp.

Nice work...

OFF TOPIC: What a transition the uni pants have made over the years with legs cut so high above the knees. I remember back when my son played (2005) in a particular game he tucked the bottom so it rode above his knees and the ref's actually gave him a warning and made him lower them or get a penalty.

Sep 15, 2015 at 11:01 AM
Aqualung
• • • •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Oklahoma vs UT

Nice work Tim...esp the last one for me.

Chris

Sep 15, 2015 at 11:31 AM
shaneroper
• • •
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Oklahoma vs UT

Great Set!! #2 is my Favorite

Sep 17, 2015 at 01:06 AM
BillP57
• • •
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Oklahoma vs UT

Very nice set Tim.

Bill

Sep 17, 2015 at 09:23 AM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.