Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Asus Transformer Book T100TA-H1-GR - 32GB + 500GB - Includes Windo...

witwitty

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Asus Transformer Book T100TA-H1-GR - 32GB + 500GB - Includes Windows 8.1 + Microsoft Home & Student

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Asus Transformer Book T100TA-H1-GR

Sold

Price: $200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Shipping through USPS Priority Mail

This Asus Transformer Book is fully functional and includes all original items. This model features a 500GB hard drive in the detachable keyboard dock. Also included is a carrying case. Most importantly, I am including the product key for Windows 8.1 with Microsoft Office Home & Student. This software alone is worth almost as much as my asking price. The tablet is in good condition, and there are no major dents, cracks, or large scratches. I have taken good care of this tablet, but it nevertheless shows signs of light wear. The backside of the tablet has light scratching, and the screen has some small marks on it, which are either very small nicks or dust behind the screen. I have attempted to show these light blemishes as best as possible in the pictures. In regular use it is mostly under direct light that they may be seen, otherwise you have to look to notice them. The keyboard dock is in excellent condition. I've listed it as 8+ to be fair, but it is could be a 9. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

light scratching on back

Some specs/marks noticeable under direct light

Sep 11, 2015 at 01:48 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.