Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Canon EF 100mm Macro f/2.8L IS and 17-40mm f/4L Lenses

Healey
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon EF 100mm Macro f/2.8L IS and 17-40mm f/4L Lenses

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM lens

Sold

Price: $425.00
Payment method: We prefer to take credit cards through Square but will also accept Paypal, we will pay the fees
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Shipping included CONUS via FedEx Ground, willing to ship internationally but only on recievers account.

Very clean lens - no flaws or marks on lens. We are in New Mexico so mold and fungus are never an issue. Lens shade is in good condition, only some wear marks on the fuzzy matte stuff on the inside of the shade.

Included is a Hoya HMC UV(c) 77 mm filter, which has stayed on the lens at all times except when the circular polarizer is in use. UV is always strong here, so one can basically assume the filter is needed. The filter has some scratching on the very outside edges- probably form taking the lens cap on and off.

The lens has been used very lightly. This lens was used exclusively by our student, so it was used only intermittently for short periods of time. I put the condition as 9+ but it probably is a 10 in reality. I see microscopic indications of use on the metal parts, but I am trained to critically inspect optics. Not enough to call it wear, just indications of use.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon EF 100mm Macro 1:2.8 L IS USM

Sold

Price: $695.00
Payment method: We prefer to take credit cards through Square but will also accept Paypal, we will pay the fees
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Shipping included CONUS via FedEx Ground, willing to ship internationally but only on recievers account.

Very clean lens - no flaws or marks on lens. no mold or fungus. Lens shade and caps also in great condition.

Included is a Hoya HMC UV(c) 67mm filter. Filter is also very clean.

Again this lens was used exclusively by our student. Light and careful use.

Condition is listed as 9+ meaning no signs of wear - but also could list as 10 as appearing new. I am conservative in my evaluations.

17-40mm

Edited on Sep 05, 2015 at 11:41 AM · View previous versions

Sep 05, 2015 at 11:35 AM
Healey
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon EF 100mm Macro f/2.8L IS and 17-40mm f/4L Lenses

Images of 100mm below.

Yes we will consider offers.

100 mm

Sep 05, 2015 at 11:36 AM
njxuxiaozhou
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon EF 100mm Macro f/2.8L IS and 17-40mm f/4L Lenses

Tagged

Sep 05, 2015 at 11:53 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.