FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · [found] Wanted Album design outsourced ASAP

RobWNY
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · [found] Wanted Album design outsourced ASAP

I'm looking to outsource someone experienced with SmartAlbums (or Fundy) software preferably, as I know they will make the job easier, and facilitate a pretty quick turnaround time.

Details & Need to have's:
- 12x12 album with 15 or 20 spreads (still waffling on that) to be printed at WHCC
- I'd like to first see a sample proof of a recent album you've done please.
- I'd want no more than two proofs/edit opportunity, though I'd guess I'd likely only use one.
- I would need to have the album ready to print by no later than Tuesday Sept. 8th by 12 noon EST

Price: You tell me what is fair for you based on my criteria. Price quote for 15 and 20 spreads separately if you like.

Payment would be through PayPal (gift). I have good buy/sell track record here, and would look for the same to establish credibility/trust, but would wave that for established wedding forum members. I'd pay half upfront and the rest upon delivery of exported print ready files.

Time is of the essence, so I will need to select someone my tomorrow around 6pm EST or sooner.

Please PM me here if interested.

If anyone has any alternate ideas for a quick outsource reference I welcome the feedback.

Thank you,
Rob

Edited on Sep 04, 2015 at 03:55 PM · View previous versions

Sep 03, 2015 at 07:24 PM
joelconner
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · [found] Wanted Album design outsourced ASAP

still looking or have you filled this? I hired my sister to do our designing with Smart Albums, and she does a wonderful job...could see if she wants to pick up more work.

Sep 04, 2015 at 09:38 AM
Ziffl3
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · [found] Wanted Album design outsourced ASAP

I would jump at this but busy with editing/album design of my own doings + editing for other photographers.

-Mark

Sep 04, 2015 at 09:43 AM
RobWNY
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · [found] Wanted Album design outsourced ASAP

Thanks to all who replied. I found someone to do the job. Thanks, Joel!

Sep 04, 2015 at 03:56 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.