Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Need Help :- Best Landscape spots near white Mountains New Hampshire for...

Vksrik
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Need Help :- Best Landscape spots near white Mountains New Hampshire for Landscape

Hi all,

I will be at white Mountains, NH for the long weekend. It will really help if someone can suggest some good spots for landscape photography around that place.

I will be more interested to shoot with some falls or stream or river ( if any ) Thanks in advance

Regards,
VK

Sep 02, 2015 at 09:07 AM
volyrat
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Need Help :- Best Landscape spots near white Mountains New Hampshire for Landscape

I usually go to NH to ski more than summer / fall activities. A few years ago, we spent a September weekend in Lincoln NH. One day we hiked through flume gorge in the Franconia NH area. A relatively easy hike with streams and waterfalls.

There is a river that runs through Lincoln - the Pemigewasset - along with brooks and streams branching off of it. We spent some time walking along the river.

NH also has the lakes region, with Winnipesaukie being the big anchor, but many other smaller lakes surrounding it.

In the North Conway area, the Saco River runs through, with many activities available like kayaking and canoeing. The river runs along route 302 to Mount Washington, the highest peak in New Hampshire (and new England).

Enjoy the weekend.

Sep 04, 2015 at 11:18 PM
Vksrik
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Need Help :- Best Landscape spots near white Mountains New Hampshire for Landscape

Thanks a lot for your suggestions, I did go to flume Gorge , it was wonderful.

volyrat wrote:
I usually go to NH to ski more than summer / fall activities. A few years ago, we spent a September weekend in Lincoln NH. One day we hiked through flume gorge in the Franconia NH area. A relatively easy hike with streams and waterfalls.

There is a river that runs through Lincoln - the Pemigewasset - along with brooks and streams branching off of it. We spent some time walking along the river.

NH also has the lakes region, with Winnipesaukie being the big anchor, but many other smaller lakes surrounding it.

In the North Conway area, the Saco River runs through,
...Show more

Sep 09, 2015 at 05:23 AM
jsinon

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Need Help :- Best Landscape spots near white Mountains New Hampshire for Landscape

A little late to the party, so for next time, Rocky Gorge and Lower Falls are pretty much roadside each with their own parking and well worth the visit. A short hike out to Mount Willard in Crawford Notch rewards you with a killer view looking back down through the notch. Dianna's Bath in Conway, Cathedral Ledge, also in Conway offer great photo ops.

Of course if you really want a tour, I just so happen to offer workshops in White Mountains.

Nov 28, 2015 at 10:58 AM

FM Forums | Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.