FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Mount Rainier- reflection lake

roythegreat
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Mount Rainier- reflection lake

I had been to Mount Rainer around first week of August. I was lucky to sneak away few hours for photography amidst the family vacation. Following shots were captured at reflection lake, may be 30 minutes apart. Too bad that all the flowers were long gone.

Thanking you for your feedback and suggestions.

Aug 28, 2015 at 10:56 PM
JimFox
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Mount Rainier- reflection lake

Hey Roy,

You captured some very nice light on Rainier here. The first one though has too much empty space to the left and the shot feels unbalanced, Crop some off the left. Also be sure to clone out that small branch poking up from the bottom of the scene, very distracting. Always check your edges as you process your shots. #2 is probably my favorite of these.

Now about the Nick you chose? Maybe a little presumptuous? Or maybe you are Great and we will just have to realize it?

Jim

Aug 29, 2015 at 12:49 PM
roythegreat
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Mount Rainier- reflection lake

Thanks for the comments Jim. I will edit that first photo and repost again.
About the nick. I created that almost 6 to 10 years ago. May be I was not that mature that time :-). I thought of changing this many times and I kept it anyways as I did not want to create a new account again. Hope I will not be judged by that nick

Thanks for the constructive feedback and I will post that photo again. I definitely want to learn from the pros like you here

Aug 29, 2015 at 12:56 PM
Brad Williams
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Mount Rainier- reflection lake

I really like the second photo Roy. The fog and nice reflection make for a nice scene.

Aug 31, 2015 at 08:11 AM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.