Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · FS: 5DMKII (10k shutter), EF 100-400L (V1), EF 24-105L, EF-S 60mm

najascutellatu

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: 5DMKII (10k shutter), EF 100-400L (V1), EF 24-105L, EF-S 60mm

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   5DmkII Body (10k shutter actuations)

Available

Price: $900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail (US ONLY)

I am selling my 5DMKII with only 10,000 shutter actuations. The camera works great and its in excellent mechanical condition. I just want to get rid of my DSLR collection and switch to the Sony Alpha series.

There are mild/moderate wear marks from using the camera in the field (Alaska). There are some scratches on the eyepiece, but they are not noticeable at all when looking thru the viewfinder.

Includes camera body, body cap, battery, battery charger, and neck strap.

I do not have the box anymore.

Please feel free to send me a PM, to discuss any questions / your offers. I have more pictures of the item as well.

Payment: PayPal gift or add 3% for PayPal goods fee

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Lens

Available

Price: $900.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

I bought this lens new in January of 2012. I received an excellent copy of this lens. I bought it for bird photography, which I kind of stopped doing as much and so it has very little use since that time.

Includes lens, two caps, and lens case.

Please feel free to send me a PM, to discuss any questions / your offers. I have more pictures of the item as well.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens

Sold

Price: $500.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

I bought this lens new in January of 2011, since then, it has been my primary walk-around lens. It is in excellent physical condition.

Includes lens, two caps, and lens pouch.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM Lens

Available

Price: $300.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

This lens is in excellent condition except for a blemished 'E' printed around the rim of the lens. Barely used since I bought it in 2009.

Aug 25, 2015 at 09:53 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.