Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · FS: Price Drop! AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/2.8D IF-ED

cwilliams

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Price Drop! AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/2.8D IF-ED

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/2.8D IF-ED

Available

Price: $1,899.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: UPS Ground Inluded

I am a Canon shooter who has a dear friend who passed away from cancer (Nikon shooter, but I still liked him lol). I told the family I would sell off all his gear, and this one is the first of many. The rest might go to people I know locally, but I don't know any other sports shooters so I think this is my best bet for this piece. I don't have much history on this lens, other than to say that I know he took good care of his gear. From what I can see, this lens is in terrific shape. Please make me a fair offer and I will consider it. The family trusts me to not give it away but to get it in the hands of someone who will use it and care for it like he did. I realize I don't have much feedback on this forum, however, I joined here in 2003. I have sold many things on Ebay, but the fees are outrageous there now so I am trying this avenue. I will be very responsive to any inquiries, so ask away. Thanks!

Edited on Oct 13, 2015 at 03:33 PM · View previous versions

Aug 22, 2015 at 02:40 PM
jim allison
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Price Drop! AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/2.8D IF-ED

I'm sorry for the loss of your friend, The lens looks like it is beautiful shape. There are two generations of the 300mm f2.8 af-s and they differ in value. I honestly don't know how to tell the difference other then one weighs less then the other. May I suggest that you contact KEH camera or Nikon in NY to determine which version you have. Then see what KEH sells them for and list it here for about 25% less. You may have to go lower to make a sale. Prices for used to stuff seem to be on a steady decline lately. Hope this gives you a starting point.

Aug 23, 2015 at 06:02 PM
cwilliams

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Price Drop! AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/2.8D IF-ED

Thanks Jim. I'm pretty sure this is the first version, based on the serial number. KEH was willing to give me 1750 so I went with 2200 to start. It's in really good shape.
Take care,
Chris

Aug 23, 2015 at 06:55 PM
808Studios
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · FS: Price Drop! AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/2.8D IF-ED

This is the first version AF-S The AF-S 2 has a smooth finish like the new AF-
s lenses. Version two is slightly lighter but the same internal components.

Sep 02, 2015 at 08:37 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.