New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Variety of recent composites

Driveitputtit
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Variety of recent composites

All of the images below are composites I've recently completed. The vehicle composites are the first I've ever attempted (sorry, probably shouldn't have included those since they aren't "people" photography). Please feel free to provide feedback...thanks.

Aug 20, 2015 at 03:39 PM
DmitriM
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Variety of recent composites

beautiful images. The ones with cops are rare kind and my favs. I am not a fan of their posing though. the "crotch protection" pose is something I always avoid. On the 2nd image the far left guy and 2nd from the left lady have nice poses. Just something to consider for the future

Aug 20, 2015 at 04:35 PM
Driveitputtit
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Variety of recent composites

Thank you DmitriM. I agree with your pose analysis, but it was their preference vs putting hands on their belts or hanging to their sides.

Aug 20, 2015 at 04:58 PM
Ian Boys
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Variety of recent composites

I think they're very nicely done, esp the vehicles and the volleyball team. However in #2 the shadows on the ground converge when they should diverge from a point light source.

I find composites v difficult but WAY more difficult if you include the feet. Probably best left out.

Aug 20, 2015 at 05:15 PM
Driveitputtit
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Variety of recent composites

Ian Boys wrote:
I think they're very nicely done, esp the vehicles and the volleyball team. However in #2 the shadows on the ground converge when they should diverge from a point light source.

I find composites v difficult but WAY more difficult if you include the feet. Probably best left out.

Good point on the shadows on #2. I completely agree, and always prefer to leave feet out of the equation, but was necessary for these. I'm going to bank that tidbit on diverging shadows for the future, thank you!

Aug 20, 2015 at 05:27 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.