Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · FS: Microsoft Surface 3 + Accessories

hannessk24
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Microsoft Surface 3 + Accessories

Microsoft Surface 3 + Accessories

Available

Price: $599.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

For sale is a Microsoft Surface 3 Laptop/Tablet (not to be confused with the Surface PRO 3. Used for 2 months, this was an amazing travel companion (as someone who travels for business weekly) to watch videos, check your email, browse on the internet, etc. The sale of the Surface 3 comes as a package (and no I will not separate the items in this sale).

The reason why I am selling this laptop is (though I'd rather not) that I feel a student or someone else may benefit from this, and as school is starting back up again, this is the perfect companion for a student at a university or just for general everyday use. It's a great note taker with the surface pen and can function as a laptop with the type cover. I have installed a thin glass screen protector and a rear skin to protect the surface from any scratches. It comes with Windows 10 pre-installed and runs perfectly. I will clear the computer of my information before it is sold.

The breakdown of the cost (as new) is below:
Microsoft Surface 3 2GB Ram/64GB Storage - $499.99
Microsoft Type Cover (Navy) - $129.99
Microsoft Stylus/Pen (Navy) - $49.99
SanDisk Extreme 64GB UHS-I/U3 Micro SDXC Memory Card - $29.99 (Serves as additional storage in the Micro USB)
Total Cost (NEW): $709.96 + tax

I am selling this as a total package for $599. Price is negotiable. Shipping is not included in price and will be extra.

Skin on rear of tablet

64GB micro USB storage located under stand

Aug 20, 2015 at 07:41 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.