Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Lighting & Studio Techniques | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · What type of setup do I need to get a 1.5% uniform RGB values across a 1...

lis_user1

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · What type of setup do I need to get a 1.5% uniform RGB values across a 1m-sq surface?

Hi Photo Gear users,

My requirement is to get as uniform & accurate a lighting as possible in a dark room with US$3K budget.
The color temperature are at 3200K, 4300K, 5600K, and optionally 6500K & 2800K. The RGB values
variation should be below 1.5% out of sensor after pixel level dark current are removed.

Our camera has a 35mm lens and 1/8 CCD sensor.

Thank you.

Aug 18, 2015 at 01:32 AM
lis_user1

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · What type of setup do I need to get a 1.5% uniform RGB values across a 1m-sq surface?

Anyone can help with pointers or recommendations?

I could only think of using twin flat panel LED lights and multiple reflectors and diffusers.
Are there any techniques worth looking at?

Aug 19, 2015 at 01:19 AM
Mark_L
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · What type of setup do I need to get a 1.5% uniform RGB values across a 1m-sq surface?

You are best asking in a video forum. It is rare photographers control specific colour temperatures outside of daylight balanced flashes. As soon as you are using reflectors and modifiers all bets are off controlling colour temp very exactly.

Aug 19, 2015 at 07:08 AM
lis_user1

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · What type of setup do I need to get a 1.5% uniform RGB values across a 1m-sq surface?

Thank you for the recommendation.

Aug 19, 2015 at 08:24 PM

FM Forums | Lighting & Studio Techniques | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.