Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: 77mm B+W close-up filter and Promaster polarizer

josha
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: 77mm B+W close-up filter and Promaster polarizer

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   New B+W 77mm NL-2 Close-up +2 Lens Filter

Sold

Price: $35.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Buyer pays shipping + PayPal

This is a +2 diopter to reduce your minimum focusing distance on a lens. It's brand new, and I bought it for underwater photography, but I never ended up using it. I don't have the box, but it has its protective case.

You can read all about it here at B&H:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/10084-REG/B_W_65076085_77mm_Close_up_NL_2.html

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Promaster 77mm Circular Polarizer

Sold

Price: $50.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

It might be summer outside, but I'm spring cleaning my closet and getting rid of some old gear. I take excellent care of my gear, and you'll be happy with your purchases!

This circular polarizer is in excellent condition. It looks like new and has been treated well, kept in a filter pouch (note that I don't have the case anymore for it). I'm only selling because I upgraded to a Singh-Ray filter.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours     Wimberley Flash Bracket F-1 Telephoto Component

Sold

Price: $60.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

This is the side and top arms for the Wimberley flash bracket, modules M2 & M3. I only used it a couple times, and unfortunately I can't find the M1 module. New the full F-1 bracket is $196, and you can get a replacement M1 module for $66, meaning the price of buying my components + a M1 is $70 cheaper than buying a new F-1 setup.

There's a small scratch on the M3 knob, but otherwise this looks new.

Edited on Aug 30, 2015 at 07:20 PM · View previous versions

Aug 16, 2015 at 03:43 PM
Steve Park
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: 77mm B+W close-up filter and Promaster polarizer

Payment sent for Wimberley.

Aug 16, 2015 at 06:36 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.