New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Dual battery charger

aboudd
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Dual battery charger

I just posted a review of the Hahnel Pro Cube battery charger on my blog. Hahnel makes two versions, one for Canon and Nikon batteries and one for Sony and Olympus batteries. The inserts that hold the batteries are interchangeable. Both chargers also have a tray for AA batteries. Included are adapters for foreign outlets and a car charging cable.

If you are interested in a little more info and some photos, I invite you to visit www.foto-gizmo.blogspot.com.

Aug 12, 2015 at 09:03 PM
EB-1
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Dual battery charger

Can't you post the relevant content in this thread, e.g., charge rate, charge time, temperatures, compatibility issues, etc.? This just looks like an advert.

EBH

Aug 12, 2015 at 11:35 PM
aboudd
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Dual battery charger

Thanks for tip - I posted specs in the blog posting. I do this for the fun of it. I am active on three forums and posting it over and over takes too much time, as such I give basic info in the forums and IF you are interested I invite you to go to the blog.

I only review gear I buy for my work, I pay for it out of pocket. I do not get sponsorship for the blog, I am not tied into any manufacturer or retailer.

Aug 13, 2015 at 06:51 AM
kdphotography
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Dual battery charger

Looks good---much better than the dual Hahnel charger used for Phase batteries. Too bad this new charger doesn't look available for Canon BP-900 series batteries...

Aug 13, 2015 at 08:45 AM

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.