FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Fire Storm on the Horizon

Tyr-Sog
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Fire Storm on the Horizon

Last night was one of those sunsets where the sky looked surreal. The colors went from casual to absolutely amazing in the matter of minutes. Rain and storm clouds rolling through at the same time in the far distance added to the scene. Photos could easily look like there was a ton of post pumped in to them but these are pretty spot on.

Thanks for looking~

cc welcomed

Aug 12, 2015 at 07:05 PM
another_mikey
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Fire Storm on the Horizon

Wow, nice set! Not sure where the other comments are!

I like both, but the absolutely surreal color of the water in the first one makes it for me (looks like a lake full of paint!) and I like how the bench is angled right at the brightest part of the sunset, which you have placed right in the corner of the image. I don't know if that placement is 'supposed' to work or not, but it does for me. Of course the 2nd one is great too - I'd be happy to have captured either one myself.

ML

Aug 13, 2015 at 12:39 AM
Tyr-Sog
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Fire Storm on the Horizon

another_mikey wrote:
Wow, nice set! Not sure where the other comments are!

I like both, but the absolutely surreal color of the water in the first one makes it for me (looks like a lake full of paint!) and I like how the bench is angled right at the brightest part of the sunset, which you have placed right in the corner of the image. I don't know if that placement is 'supposed' to work or not, but it does for me. Of course the 2nd one is great too - I'd be happy to have captured either one myself.

ML

Thank you!

I like them but it's usually the ones I really like(and post) that no body else likes lol.

Aug 13, 2015 at 03:11 PM
another_mikey
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Fire Storm on the Horizon

I know the feeling! You post something you really like and it's just crickets

ML

Aug 14, 2015 at 09:20 AM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.