Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Leica M8, with Leica grip, extras $1000!

juliche

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica M8, with Leica grip, extras $1000!

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Le

Sold

Price: $1,000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Finally I decided to part with Leica, as it just does not shoot 3D and 4K video ))

Selling the Leica M8 body in excellent condition. It's seen some gentle use, but has a small ding on its screen. Please refer to photos.
M8 has not been upgraded, so you're welcome to use 1/8000 shutter, or uprgade it if you want. Comes in full package, and with some tangible bonuses:
- Leica original hand grip
- 2 extra batteries and 1 extra charger
- black soft release button
Everything works like a charm, and can be a good presence for your grandchildren )

Now the price, I think $1050 net to me sounds pretty fair for the package like this one. I accept paypal (pls add % or send gift), as well as bank transfers to US or EU bank account. M8 is located in Russia, and I ship worldwide.

I operate at Ebay under "juliche" and "fotodro" usernames and both of them have over 100 positive feedbacks. Sold some items here and there and you can be absolutely sure, you will get a brilliant M8.

Drop me a line!
Andre
[email protected]

Edited on Sep 24, 2015 at 03:27 AM · View previous versions

Aug 12, 2015 at 10:41 AM
jusjee
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Leica M8, with Leica grip, extras $1000!

Wow, maybe I haven't been looking at Leica prices in a while, but what a steal. Bump for the absurdity of this price!

Sep 11, 2015 at 12:35 PM
juliche

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Leica M8, with Leica grip, extras $1000!

listed at Ebay

Sep 18, 2015 at 01:18 AM
Buffalonian
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Leica M8, with Leica grip, extras $1000!

link? How's Siberia treating you? Keep having nice conversations on Twitter with a couple folks from Siberia, and looks like its a beautiful place to be for photography (considering not all of is tundra!!)

Oct 01, 2015 at 10:40 PM
juliche

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Leica M8, with Leica grip, extras $1000!

I had to withdraw it because of very suspicious buyer (usual story) so now it's again at FM and other forums.

Off topic: As for Siberia, I should say its wonderful place for photography. Interesting story, I recently bought a camera from a German photographer (at Luminous Landscape) and currently I am organizing a couple of photo trips for him here, to Baikal, and Altai, a beautiful photo project with Transsiberian (we're going to cross the country with trains, from Moscow to Vladivostok). And more, we're very close to Kazakhstan, so we also plan Baikonur and dead Aral sea as well as series of lost cities of former USSR. It's gonna be fantastic. If you want to come and participate just let me know )

Oct 01, 2015 at 10:58 PM
kilgore

p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Leica M8, with Leica grip, extras $1000!

tag

Nov 13, 2015 at 09:17 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.