end

Archive 2015 · Canon Pro 100 PIXMA $49.99 after rebate and promo code offer

ahender
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Canon Pro 100 PIXMA $49.99 after rebate and promo code offer

Sashi wrote:
PictureStory

Looks like the coupon has expired. As Alan mentioned, apparently this deal keeps popping up ever so often, and he had some app(?) that notified when that happened. Maybe Alan can share what the app he used was?

Sashi

I saw it listed as a news item on my iPhone Flipboard app. Just went on CanonWatch.com and it is listed there.

http://www.canonwatch.com/category/deals/

Alan

Aug 18, 2015 at 04:51 PM
picturestory
• • •
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Canon Pro 100 PIXMA $49.99 after rebate and promo code offer

B&H validated that the promo ended on Sunday (8/16)

Aug 18, 2015 at 05:17 PM
Sashi
• •
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Canon Pro 100 PIXMA $49.99 after rebate and promo code offer

Sashi wrote:
I got mine Friday and ran into a problem. There are two groups of ink in the printer, one which is Black, Grey, Light Gray and Cyan, and the second which is Magenta, Photo Magenta, Photo Cyan and Yellow.

When I printed a test color photo, all I got was almost B&W, with a strong blue tint. B&W photos printed out very well (tried a border-less 13"x19" print of the second photo in this thread https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1319850/0#12594814) and it turned out amazing. Whatever I tried with the color photo (uninstalling drivers, reinstalling drivers, resetting the ink tanks etc etc.), no luck.
...Show more

So after a little bit of drama, I got the replacement printer and everything is just great. Thanks, Alan!!

Sep 01, 2015 at 07:52 AM
ahender
• •
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · Canon Pro 100 PIXMA $49.99 after rebate and promo code offer

Sashi wrote:
So after a little bit of drama, I got the replacement printer and everything is just great. Thanks, Alan!!

Glad the replacement is working out. I could not get the wireless working on mine. Not that big of a deal. I also find the Canon much slower that my Epson 1400 in processing the print in Qimage. Once it gets to the printer it is faster, but the process of getting to the printer is at least three times slower. Again, not a big deal.

Sep 04, 2015 at 02:42 PM
uintaangler
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · Canon Pro 100 PIXMA $49.99 after rebate and promo code offer

Giving this a try - I added the Pixma to my cart and went to checkout - where on the checkout form do you enter the coupon code?
Thanks.

Sep 07, 2015 at 08:08 AM
JohnBrose
• • • •
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · Canon Pro 100 PIXMA $49.99 after rebate and promo code offer

as an aside, can someone comment on the capacity of the ink cartridges? I have one coming after getting a 7d2 bundle which i'll probably sell the printer, but just was wondering how large the canon ink containers where, I can't find it listed anywhere?

Sep 07, 2015 at 08:56 AM
ahender
• •
p.2 #7 · p.2 #7 · Canon Pro 100 PIXMA $49.99 after rebate and promo code offer

JohnBrose wrote:
as an aside, can someone comment on the capacity of the ink cartridges? I have one coming after getting a 7d2 bundle which i'll probably sell the printer, but just was wondering how large the canon ink containers where, I can't find it listed anywhere?

I have read 13 ml, 13.6 ml, and 14 ml for the OEM CLI-42 cartridge.

Sep 08, 2015 at 01:05 PM
Sashi
• •
p.2 #8 · p.2 #8 · Canon Pro 100 PIXMA $49.99 after rebate and promo code offer

uintaangler wrote:
Giving this a try - I added the Pixma to my cart and went to checkout - where on the checkout form do you enter the coupon code?
Thanks.

uintaangler

Based on Picturestory's comments above, it seems that the coupon from B&H has lapsed. I think the Canon rebates are also over now (they were valid for purchases up to August 29th if I recall correctly).

Sashi

Sep 09, 2015 at 11:09 AM
picturestory
• • •
p.2 #9 · p.2 #9 · Canon Pro 100 PIXMA $49.99 after rebate and promo code offer

This deal is back on thru the end of the month. $100 instant rebate at B&H and then $250 mail-in rebate. There's a code for the second part available at canonwatch.com

Oct 15, 2015 at 09:09 AM
       end

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.