Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Still flat? the Bells without those fall colors that took me there!

rxgolf
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Still flat? the Bells without those fall colors that took me there!

Thanks to some great teachers here I am just trying to begin thinking about what makes a good B&W. I am sure I will post a bunch of crap before I get close to right.
I know I should not post after one afternoon of reading, but please feel free to CC!
Bob, thanks again for at least some direction!
Greg

Aug 09, 2015 at 05:50 PM
Bob Jarman
• • • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Still flat? the Bells without those fall colors that took me there!

PM'd you.

Bob

Aug 09, 2015 at 06:48 PM
douter
• • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Still flat? the Bells without those fall colors that took me there!

Greg, to my eye, this looks a little too contrasty. I always think the amount of contrast applied is based upon each individual photograph, subject, and mood being imposed upon the viewers. It is a great composition for black and white.
Douglas

Aug 10, 2015 at 08:54 AM
tomandmarj
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Still flat? the Bells without those fall colors that took me there!

I love the way you brought three type of scenery together. well seen.
regards, tom

Aug 10, 2015 at 05:31 PM

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.