Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: EX D3s with original box, receipt, extras $1600

treebeard
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: EX D3s with original box, receipt, extras $1600

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   EX D3s with extras

Sold

Price: $1,600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS priority, UPS, Fedex

Selling my D3s...I would like something smaller. This D3s has exactly 160,562 clicks on it as of tonight. The rear LCD has faint marks on it due to it's age but no scratches or anything like that. The top LCD is mint. I purchased this sometime during 2015 late winter/early spring from Canada and I have used it for sports and all my other PJ work. It comes with the original Canadian receipt (sticker price is still on the box!), 3 genuine Nikon batteries (show 2 for life) and a 3rd party battery that works just as good and has a 0 for life (brand new). Box is included but I don't have the manuals....if I can find them they will be included. As a bonus you get the RRS L-bracket and of course the dual charger pictured. Body cap is included as well as the eyepiece I purchased...can't find the other one. I don't have the D3s strap so included is a Peak Design slide strap which I put a link to in the bottom of the post.....it's an AWESOME STRAP! I had an issue a few months ago with the LCD flickering and it turns out it was the battery I was using so I dumped the battery and no more issue. Price includes PP and shipping fees in CONUS.

***I would be open to trading for a smaller body such as a D600/D610 or even another D700 with grip and I am also in need of an 85/1.8....I might actually be interested in a Canon body as we'll..... Even a partial trade for a sweet Fuji with some lenses!****

Strap: https://peakdesign.com/store/slide

Edited on Aug 10, 2015 at 04:19 PM · View previous versions

Aug 05, 2015 at 07:30 PM
harleyman
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: EX D3s with original box, receipt, extras $1600

is this sold??

Aug 09, 2015 at 12:15 PM
EBOBO
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: EX D3s with original box, receipt, extras $1600

tag

Aug 10, 2015 at 02:40 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.