Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Nikon Fieldscope/Spotting Scope adapter

Chris Court
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon Fieldscope/Spotting Scope adapter

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon Fieldscope/Spotting Scope adapter

Sold

Price: $80.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Free to CONUS

This doohicky allows you to plug your DSLR into certain Nikon fieldscopes, giving you effectively an 800mm or 1000mm lens.

I believe it is the "Photographic Attachment for Fieldscope (part # 7468)" referenced on this page.

It comes with the original box, manuals, nylon case and, interestingly, a BR-2a reversing ring, which acts as the mount.

I bought it a couple of years ago from a B&M store that closed down, and as far as I can tell, it has never been mounted on a camera (or 'scope). Wifey says "You got too much camera stuff you never use", and she's right. So I'll be listing a few interesting bits and bobs here over the next few days.

Not sure what it's worth so lets try $80 including CONUS shipping. Please feel free to make offers. I would also be interested in a trade for 72mm UV and/or CPL filters (Nikon/B+W/Heliopan preferred).

C

Aug 03, 2015 at 12:20 AM
Nikonoid

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon Fieldscope/Spotting Scope adapter

Great purchase from Chris.

Aug 25, 2015 at 09:57 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.