Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Fuji X-E1 black body only, boxed with all accessories

Oldraven
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Fuji X-E1 black body only, boxed with all accessories

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Fuji X-E1 black body only with box & all accessories

Sold

Price: $250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Free priority mail shipping TO USA ADDRESSES ONLY

First, I’d like to mention that I’m chagrined and annoyed that virtually all of my B&S listings--for gear of any brand--get dumped in this forum. I don’t know why it happens, and I don’t see a way to delete them. Suggestions on avoiding or fixing the issue are most welcome.

I am the original owner of this black X-E1. It was purchased June 4, 2013 from B&H. It has about 2000 clicks on it. It functions perfectly...no issues whatsoever. As for cosmetics: even under close examination I cannot find a single mark on it, but I went with a grade of 9+ instead of a 10 (LNIB) because A) the photos are old and it no longer appears as glossy/new as it did right out of the box, and B) although it comes in its original box with all the OEM accessories, the box is for a body + kit lens, and the lens has been sold...so LNIB might be confusing for a body only purchase. I grade conservatively and like my buyers to be happy.

Selling because we have 3 X-bodies and I am shooting Sony exclusively now. My wife can get by on the two remaining bodies. A second XF 55-200 will soon be listed here for the same reason.

The price is firm and includes paypal fees and priority mail shipping to USA ADDRESSES ONLY.

Edited on Aug 10, 2015 at 11:27 PM · View previous versions

Aug 01, 2015 at 04:20 PM
stevez32
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Fuji X-E1 black body only, boxed with all accessories

I'm not sure what you mean about other B&S forums, there is only one, and there is a Tech B&S for computers etc.?

Aug 01, 2015 at 07:08 PM
Oldraven
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Fuji X-E1 black body only, boxed with all accessories

Right. Badly phrased. I was thinking of the different gear brands as separate forums. The Sigma thread, for example, is badly littered with my old buys and sells of various brands.

Aug 01, 2015 at 07:55 PM
chasemalone
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Fuji X-E1 black body only, boxed with all accessories

Your threads will always show no matter what filter/brand you have set. Took me awhile to figure that out too.

Aug 01, 2015 at 10:04 PM
sirhc

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Fuji X-E1 black body only, boxed with all accessories

Payment Sent!

Aug 10, 2015 at 11:18 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.