FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2015 · Ring Shot?

ricardovaste
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Ring Shot?

mikethevilla wrote:
You could say the same thing about dress shots, shoes, pretty much any other detail of the wedding day...

True.

With the exception being that a lot of people will get rid of their shoes eventually, or sell their dress, or certainly rarely see it (if packed away).

Whereas the ring... It's on their finger every day for most people.

But I'm not really into details full stop. I do photo dresses from time-to-time, but I'm just not so into stuff. And the rings seem to tick all the cheese-poop boxes for me.

MRomine wrote:
Now you say that

I don't think y'all will lose too much sleep knowing I dislike ring photos

Jul 31, 2015 at 03:13 PM
Naterocks76

p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Ring Shot?

ricardovaste wrote:
True.

With the exception being that a lot of people will get rid of their shoes eventually, or sell their dress, or certainly rarely see it (if packed away).

Whereas the ring... It's on their finger every day for most people.

But I'm not really into details full stop. I do photo dresses from time-to-time, but I'm just not so into stuff. And the rings seem to tick all the cheese-poop boxes for me.

I don't think y'all will lose too much sleep knowing I dislike ring photos

I'm kinda floored by your attitude. You would really skip pictures the bride wants because you don't want to take them? Are you really a wedding photographer?

Jul 31, 2015 at 04:56 PM
ricardovaste
• • • •
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Ring Shot?

You've misinterpreted. I'm skipping the photos the couple hate because... They hate them. And I hate them too. Works well when you're both on the same page!

Sorry for the thread attack!

Jul 31, 2015 at 04:59 PM
MRomine
• • • •
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · Ring Shot?

Naterocks76 wrote:
I'm kinda floored by your attitude. You would really skip pictures the bride wants because you don't want to take them? Are you really a wedding photographer?

Whoa, so you are brand new to this board and you come here and attack someone who has been on the board and in the business for very long time? That's certainly respectful! In case you don't realize it there are a million different ways to run a business and a million different ways to photograph a wedding. Not everyone is going to do it like you do or like Americans do it.

Jul 31, 2015 at 06:23 PM
eephoto
• • •
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · Ring Shot?

Get Glue dots, you can find them in the scrapbook aisle at your local craft store! They are tiny round dots, and vary in sizes. I buy the small transparent ones and they work great and come off the ring no problem!

Jul 31, 2015 at 06:52 PM
       end

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.