Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · FS: Gitzo GH2750QR Off Center Magnesium Ball head LNIB 120.00

macentropist
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Gitzo GH2750QR Off Center Magnesium Ball head LNIB 120.00

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Gitzo GH2750QR Off Center Magnesium Ball head LNIB

Available

Price: $120.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: UPS Ground CONUS with insurance and Signature Required 18.50

Gitzo GH2750QR Off Center Balhead LNIB that i bought new a year ago from B&H Photo. I have used it three times and it has sat in it's box ever since. This sales at 249.99 at B&H Photo, save yourself some serious change!

The Gitzo GH2750 Series 2 Off Center Magnesium Ballhead follows the same outer shell design and look of the G1275M, but has completely redesigned and re-engineered internal components and mechanisms. The weight has been reduced by 15-17%, and new Gitzo technologies have been introduced.

Exceptionally smooth rotation, positive locking, and rapid camera mounting are all features common to the Gitzo designed range of ballheads. The graduated base, with independent locking facilities permits perfect panoramic photography. The design of the panoramic base permits these ballheads to be used for table top or near ground level work with or without the use of a tripod. This is an offset ballhead, which makes it possible to point more than 90° down. Includes the standard size Gitzo quick release plate.

The base where it screws into the tripod, has minute marks from being screwed onto the tripod, but it is minimal at best, and the unit performs flawlessly, the original tag was never even removed from the head!

Comes with the original box, protective sleeve, original paperwork, and the ball head.

Buy with confidence!

Best

Brian

Edited on Sep 24, 2015 at 01:31 PM · View previous versions

Jul 28, 2015 at 03:53 PM
Tom Robinson
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Gitzo GH2750QR Off Center Magnesium Ball head LNIB 120.00

That quick release plate locks like the Manfrotto one. Do you know if they're the same?

Aug 03, 2015 at 06:56 AM
macentropist
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Gitzo GH2750QR Off Center Magnesium Ball head LNIB 120.00

I am not familiar with the manfrotto QR plates, i have gone to Acra swiss plates.

A quick google search shows they are not compatible, if you believe the innerwebs!

Best

Brian

Aug 03, 2015 at 07:02 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.