Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Canon EF 15mm f2.8 Fisheye, 17mm f4L TS-E (CAN/USA)

molson
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon EF 15mm f2.8 Fisheye, 17mm f4L TS-E (CAN/USA)

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon EOS 5D SR (Body Only)

Sold

Price: $3,250.00
Payment method: PayPal in US$ (+3%) or Email Money Transfer in CDN$ at the current exchange rate
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Shipping is extra, and based on buyer's postal code (Canada or USA)

Selling all of my Canon gear, including my lightly used EOS 5D SR. Camera was purchased in mid-June from an authorized Canon Canada dealer, and currently has just 407 shutter actuations. Nothing wrong with the camera, I'm just going in a different direction, as I'm finding I just can deal with the heavier camera gear any more.

Camera shows no marks or scratches, and is still pretty much in as-new condition. It comes with the original box and packaging as when purchased new, plus I will throw in one extra genuine Canon battery.

I'm asking US$3250 or C$4000 net to me - buyer is responsible for shipping costs (and PayPal fees, if applicable). Will ship to Canada or the USA, although I would prefer a Canadian sale to avoid shipping hassles.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon EF 15mm f2.8 Fisheye Lens

Sold

Price: $450.00
Payment method: PayPal in US$ (+3%) or Email Money Transfer in CDN$ at the current exchange rate
Shipping instructions: Shipping is extra, and based on buyer's postal code (Canada or USA)

Selling a little-used Canon EF 15mm f2.8 fisheye lens. Lens is in near-mint condition, with perfect glass and just a few faint marks around the front where the cap mounts. Includes front and rear caps, but no box.

Price is listed in US$

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 17mm f4L TS-E

Sold

Price: $1,675.00

Selling my 17mm f4L TS-E lens. Lens was purchased new from a local Canon dealer earlier this year, and is one of my favourite landscape lenses. Lens is in excellent condition with little or no signs of wear, and includes the caps and the original box and contents. I will also include a Lee filter adapter along with the lens.

Price is listed in US$

Jul 28, 2015 at 10:00 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.