Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: (Price Reduced!) Canon EF16-35/2.8L II, all original accessories +...

Jeff Nielsen

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: (Price Reduced!) Canon EF16-35/2.8L II, all original accessories + BW UV filter

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon EF16-35/2.8L II, all original accessories + B+W 010 UV Filter (82mm)

Sold

Price: $895.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Buyer pays $15 flat USPS Priority, U.S. only (insurance optional - $14)

I'm selling some of my camera gear and have decided to part with one of my favorites - the EF16-35/2.8L II. It's in perfect optical condition, but the outer ring (exterior) shows some scuffs so I'm listing the condition at 8+. I've shown the scuffs in the photos. Focus and zoom rings are smooth. Glass and performance is like new, and the lens is very sharp. Included is the original box, warranty card, manual, lens shade, bag as well as a B+W 010 UV-Haze filter. I am the original owner of the lens. Photos are of my lens.

Edited on Jul 30, 2015 at 12:50 AM · View previous versions

Jul 27, 2015 at 02:58 PM
Jeff Nielsen

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: (Price Reduced!) Canon EF16-35/2.8L II, all original accessories + BW UV filter

Price Reduced - now $895. Also, I modified listing to reflect condition 8+ since looking at other posts that seems more accurate. I checked on USPS insurance and it would be roughly $14 if desired. Please let me know any questions. Thanks!

Jul 30, 2015 at 12:49 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.