Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · European Athletics Junior Championships

RubenL
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · European Athletics Junior Championships

This was my first time i got the opportunity to photograph some athletics games. And i think it's one of my favorite sports to photograph now Here are my 5 favorite pictures

Jul 24, 2015 at 02:40 PM
MikalWGrass
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · European Athletics Junior Championships

2,4, and 5

Jul 24, 2015 at 03:03 PM
RubenL
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · European Athletics Junior Championships

An other one i like is this one, but it seems i am the only one who seems to like it :P

Jul 27, 2015 at 04:15 PM
Ted ellis
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · European Athletics Junior Championships

#1, 3 and 4 are my picks with 3 and 4 being dynamic and special. #2 I would crop tighter. Your last leaves me flat. Why? No emotion.

TFS

Ted

Jul 27, 2015 at 05:27 PM
RubenL
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · European Athletics Junior Championships

Ted ellis wrote:
#1, 3 and 4 are my picks with 3 and 4 being dynamic and special. #2 I would crop tighter. Your last leaves me flat. Why? No emotion.

TFS

Ted

Thanks for your comment.

In 2 I try to let the viewer see the player in the background, it shows how far ahead the player is in the front.

The last one, yea, that's a problem, in fact those are the shots i want to make, but i do not realy have it. It maybe was better if i shot it from the other way, because i just try to tell a story with the picture, but it seems like it does not catch that well. in the background you see the red flag, the jump is disqualified, the athlete is holding her head out of frustration. It want to show emotion, but it doesn't. Those shots are the one i want to improve, but i can't get them like i want

Jul 27, 2015 at 06:30 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.