New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Abandoned In The Palouse

bktools
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Abandoned In The Palouse

Eastern Washington. Thanks for looking and comments are welcome.

Color version at https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1376689.

Bob

Jul 20, 2015 at 01:44 PM
probishaw
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Abandoned In The Palouse

Normally, I would think that B&W would best convey the drama of such a scene. That said, the color version really delivers the punch.

Both are superb, Bob! Why don't you pick the one you like best, and give me the other one.

Paul

Jul 20, 2015 at 06:19 PM
jrrhodes
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Abandoned In The Palouse

I think they are both quality shots, but the B&W version is best to me. Love the sky and the framing.

J.R.

Jul 20, 2015 at 09:35 PM
bktools
• • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Abandoned In The Palouse

probishaw wrote:
Normally, I would think that B&W would best convey the drama of such a scene. That said, the color version really delivers the punch.

Both are superb, Bob! Why don't you pick the one you like best, and give me the other one.

Paul

Thanks very much, Paul, for your most welcome and kind comments and glad you like the two versions, the color being your first choice.

It was the best time to be there.

Bob

Jul 20, 2015 at 10:24 PM
bktools
• • • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Abandoned In The Palouse

jrrhodes wrote:
I think they are both quality shots, but the B&W version is best to me. Love the sky and the framing.

J.R.

Many thanks, J.R., for your most welcome and kind comments and glad you like both images, but prefer the bw version.

Bob

Jul 20, 2015 at 10:26 PM
douter
• • • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Abandoned In The Palouse

I didn't think I would, but I like the B/W version of this better than the color, which I really liked.
Douglas

Jul 21, 2015 at 06:54 AM
bktools
• • • • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Abandoned In The Palouse

douter wrote:
I didn't think I would, but I like the B/W version of this better than the color, which I really liked.
Douglas

Many thanks, Douglas, for your most welcome and kind comments about the version.

Bob

Jul 21, 2015 at 09:07 AM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Abandoned In The Palouse

Your b/w really stands out here Bob. In many different ways than the color version...being the relic that is shown, dead tree, dramatic sky....sets a unique mood against your color version.
Well done!
Dan

Jul 24, 2015 at 10:22 AM
bktools
• • • • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Abandoned In The Palouse

Danpbphoto wrote:
Your b/w really stands out here Bob. In many different ways than the color version...being the relic that is shown, dead tree, dramatic sky....sets a unique mood against your color version.
Well done!
Dan

Thanks very much, Dan, for your most welcome and kind comments and glad you like the image.

Bob

Jul 24, 2015 at 02:23 PM
sbeme
• • • • • • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Abandoned In The Palouse

I'd say 2 for 2 here. Both are excellent. I like the greater separation in the color, but to me the BW fits the structure/mood better. Nicely captured, converted.
Scott

Jul 24, 2015 at 02:30 PM
bktools
• • • • • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Abandoned In The Palouse

sbeme wrote:
I'd say 2 for 2 here. Both are excellent. I like the greater separation in the color, but to me the BW fits the structure/mood better. Nicely captured, converted.
Scott

Many thanks, Scott, for your most welcome and kind comments and glad you like both versions, with preference towards the black & white.

Bob

Jul 24, 2015 at 05:12 PM
rxgolf
• • • •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Abandoned In The Palouse

I think you could combine that sky with anything and you would have a wonderful capture!!
Killer shot!
Greg

Jul 25, 2015 at 01:22 PM
bktools
• • • • • •
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Abandoned In The Palouse

rxgolf wrote:
I think you could combine that sky with anything and you would have a wonderful capture!!
Killer shot!
Greg

Many thanks, Greg, for your most welcome and kind comments and glad you like the image.

Bob

Jul 25, 2015 at 02:28 PM

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.