New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Leica & Alternative Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Fuji X-Pro1 Bundle (Body & 2 Lens) Deal @ B&H

beavens
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Fuji X-Pro1 Bundle (Body & 2 Lens) Deal @ B&H

All,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but this seems like a killer deal for someone wanting to go mirrorless.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1164637-REG/fujifilm_x_pro1_mirrorless_digital_camera.html

This comes with the 27mm f/2.8 and 35mm f/1.4 lenses.

Hope this helps someone (and I really have to try hard to not pull the trigger!).

Cheers,

Jeff

Jul 20, 2015 at 06:56 AM
Ian Boys
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Fuji X-Pro1 Bundle (Body & 2 Lens) Deal @ B&H

I got the same deal in the UK with the 18 & 27 thinking I'd just sell the X-Pro 1 but I really like the camera (except the lack of adjustable dioptre). With the 35mm thrown in this is a fantastic deal!

I'd sell the 27mm though. Not sure what it's for.

Jul 20, 2015 at 07:29 AM
Tariq Gibran
• • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Fuji X-Pro1 Bundle (Body & 2 Lens) Deal @ B&H

There has been a new, updated 35/1.4 rumored for some time. Hopefully these deals point to the X-Pro 1 and lens update soon.

Jul 20, 2015 at 07:31 AM
beavens
• • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Fuji X-Pro1 Bundle (Body & 2 Lens) Deal @ B&H

Ian Boys wrote:
I got the same deal in the UK with the 18 & 27 thinking I'd just sell the X-Pro 1 but I really like the camera (except the lack of adjustable dioptre). With the 35mm thrown in this is a fantastic deal!

Idon'tneedamirrorlessIdon'tneedamirrorlessIdon'tneedamirrorless.

Jul 20, 2015 at 07:31 AM
beavens
• • • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Fuji X-Pro1 Bundle (Body & 2 Lens) Deal @ B&H

Tariq Gibran wrote:
There has been a new, updated 35/1.4 rumored for some time. Hopefully these deals point to the X-Pro 1 and lens update soon.

That's what I'm hearing - price drop would make one think that a new body might show up around end of year?

Jul 20, 2015 at 07:32 AM
Ian Boys
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Fuji X-Pro1 Bundle (Body & 2 Lens) Deal @ B&H

No, it's just that against the xe2 and xt10 the xpro is looking a bit old already so they're trying to shift their stock. But it's a nice camera because it is so simple, so few buttons.

Jul 20, 2015 at 07:34 AM
Tariq Gibran
• • • • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Fuji X-Pro1 Bundle (Body & 2 Lens) Deal @ B&H

beavens wrote:
That's what I'm hearing - price drop would make one think that a new body might show up around end of year?

The last rumor I heard was early 2016 for the X-Pro 2 but perhaps it will show up sooner. Seems I recall reading that the delayed Sony A7000 was a factor in the Fuji release (Sony wanting to use the new sensor in their camera for a time before others allowed to release with same sensor).

Jul 20, 2015 at 07:43 AM
beavens
• • • • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Fuji X-Pro1 Bundle (Body & 2 Lens) Deal @ B&H

Tariq Gibran wrote:
The last rumor I heard was early 2016 for the X-Pro 2 but perhaps it will show up sooner. Seems I recall reading that the delayed Sony A7000 was a factor in the Fuji release (Sony wanting to use the new sensor in their camera for a time before others allowed to release with same sensor).

Gotcha. That Sony sensor is supposed to be pretty awesome, yeah?

Jul 20, 2015 at 07:45 AM
mawz
• • • • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Fuji X-Pro1 Bundle (Body & 2 Lens) Deal @ B&H

Tariq Gibran wrote:

The reality of that rumour is the upcoming 35/2 WR. As soon as that was shown off the 35/1.4 II rumours died away.

Jul 20, 2015 at 07:59 AM
anselwannab
• • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Fuji X-Pro1 Bundle (Body & 2 Lens) Deal @ B&H

mawz wrote:
The reality of that rumour is the upcoming 35/2 WR. As soon as that was shown off the 35/1.4 II rumours died away.

WR?

Image tHe deals we'll see when the camera is even closed to being replaced.

I plan on getting a XPRO2 and the 10-24 and 56 lenses. Probably use the eve mostly, but keep my x100t since the ovf works so well.

I'd actually like a x100 with the 56 APD lens with the sensor in the portrait orientation natively. An OVF to mimic the view would make for a killer portrait camera.

Jul 20, 2015 at 01:54 PM
bvphotos
• • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Fuji X-Pro1 Bundle (Body & 2 Lens) Deal @ B&H

Very tempting, but must resist.

Jul 20, 2015 at 11:29 PM
highcontrast
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Fuji X-Pro1 Bundle (Body & 2 Lens) Deal @ B&H

I was unable to resist (: The bundle is back-ordered now (7-14 day delivery) but available. I owned an X-Pro1 before, liked it and thought the 35 was a real gem....but sold it in a fit of downsizing. Looking forward to a new one. beavens thanks for sharing the link!

Jul 23, 2015 at 01:35 PM
Ian Boys
• • • •
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Fuji X-Pro1 Bundle (Body & 2 Lens) Deal @ B&H

Just took this a couple of minutes ago. X-Pro 1 and 35mm.

Hellie (Bath) by Ian Boys, on Flickr

Jul 23, 2015 at 03:07 PM

FM Forums | Leica & Alternative Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.