Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: 90mm Summicron ASPH APO, 28mm Elmarit ASPH, 24mm Elmar ASPH, &...

digitalstew
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: 90mm Summicron ASPH APO, 28mm Elmarit ASPH, 24mm Elmar ASPH, & Zeiss 25mm f/2.8 Biogon

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica 90mm Summicron ASPH APO

Sold

Price: $2,350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Shipping to CONUS via insured USPS Priority Mail included in price.

Well-cared for Leica 90mm ASPH APO lens, the latest version. Traded my 75mm Summicron ASPH APO for it a while back, but have since downgraded to the 90 Elmarit. Just don't use this focal length enough to keep the nicer one.

Lens is very clean with some minor wear near the mount and on the front of the slide-out lens hood. Glass is clean & clear and free of any defects. Aperture blades are snappy and clean and focus is smooth.

I have the lens, the leather pouch, and both original Leica caps, but no box or paperwork.

Price includes PayPal fees and insured USPS Priority Mail shipping to CONUS.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Leica 28mm Elmarit ASPH

Sold

Price: $1,450.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Shipping to CONUS via insured USPS Priority Mail included in price.

Bought this recently from Amazon (used), but found a 28mm Summicron ASPH, which is what I wanted in the first place.

It was a demo lens and it's in excellent shape. I only used it a handful of times before getting the Summicron and it was like new when I got it. I've got everything it came with including the box, leather case, hood and paperwork, but no warranty card.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Leica 24mm Elmar ASPH

Sold

Price: $1,750.00

I've decided I don't really use anything wider than a 28mm (at least for now) so I'm letting this 24mm Elmar ASPH go as well. It's also in great shape, with little to no visible wear.

I have everything it came with, including the leather case, hood, box, and paperwork, including the blank warranty card.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Zeiss 25mm f/2.8 Biogon

Withdrawn

Price: $675.00

Selling this for the same reason as the Leica 24mm; just don't need a lens this wide (and it's very close to a 28mm).

Lens is in very good shape with very little visible wear on the body. The glass is clean and clear and it functions as it should. Aperture is snappy and clean, and it focuses smoothly.

No box or paperwork, but I do have the original rear lens cap and a generic front lens cap.

Edited on Sep 15, 2015 at 12:26 PM · View previous versions

Jul 17, 2015 at 10:30 PM
digitalstew
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: 90mm Summicron ASPH APO, 28mm Elmarit ASPH, 24mm Elmar ASPH, & Zeiss 25mm f/2.8 Biogon

Pictures of the Leica 28mm Elmarit ASPH [SOLD]

Edited on Jul 30, 2015 at 10:27 PM · View previous versions

Jul 17, 2015 at 10:32 PM
digitalstew
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: 90mm Summicron ASPH APO, 28mm Elmarit ASPH, 24mm Elmar ASPH, & Zeiss 25mm f/2.8 Biogon

Pictures of the Leica 24mm Elmar ASPH. [SOLD]

Edited on Jul 30, 2015 at 10:28 PM · View previous versions

Jul 17, 2015 at 10:38 PM
digitalstew
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: 90mm Summicron ASPH APO, 28mm Elmarit ASPH, 24mm Elmar ASPH, & Zeiss 25mm f/2.8 Biogon

Pictures of the Zeiss 25mm f/2.8 Biogon.

Jul 17, 2015 at 10:39 PM
judsonzhao
• •
[X]
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: 90mm Summicron ASPH APO, 28mm Elmarit ASPH, 24mm Elmar ASPH, & Zeiss 25mm f/2.8 Biogon

Mark for 28 elmarit if I get some $$$ before you sell it

Jul 21, 2015 at 11:39 AM
Faran

p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: 90mm Summicron ASPH APO, 28mm Elmarit ASPH, 24mm Elmar ASPH, & Zeiss 25mm f/2.8 Biogon

PM sent

Jul 29, 2015 at 10:58 PM
ClearBlueSea

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: 90mm Summicron ASPH APO, 28mm Elmarit ASPH, 24mm Elmar ASPH, & Zeiss 25mm f/2.8 Biogon

tag for feedback

Aug 09, 2015 at 05:11 PM
EltonTeng
• • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Sold: 90mm Summicron ASPH APO, 28mm Elmarit ASPH, 24mm Elmar ASPH, & Zeiss 25mm f/2.8 Biogon

Tag for feedback.

Aug 18, 2015 at 04:15 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.