Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Withdrawn: Motorola Droid Razr Maxx 16GB CDMA/VZ $85

K6AZ
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Motorola Droid Razr Maxx 16GB CDMA/VZ $85

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Motorola Droid Razr Maxx 16GB Verizon/ CDMA

Withdrawn

Price: $85.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: CONUS only

I bought this new last year at a good discount to use as a backup. As it turned out my wife needed to use it for about six weeks until we could get new phones on a new contract. It is now free from Verizon and I've checked with Straight Talk and it can be used with them as well, I'm not sure about other CDMA carriers but I'll be happy to send prospective buyers the ESN to check. This is a 4G LTE phone.

Included will be the phone, case, box, charger, and cable. Not included is a SIM or mSD card. Phone is in good condition, no scratches or chips on the screen and it works well with no issues. The battery lasts two days with moderate use, it's the longest lasting battery in any phone I've ever used.

Price includes shipping and regular PayPal. I cannot accept PP gift since my PP account is linked to my business.

Here is a pretty good review on the phone including an in-depth video review:

http://www.mobiletechreview.com/phones/Motorola-Droid-RAZR-MAXX.htm

Please keep in mind this is not the latest and greatest. It is a very capable phone if you're looking for a backup or a tough phone for a teen. It is priced accordingly.

Jul 16, 2015 at 01:38 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.