Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Withdrawn: Nikon D2X, Tamron 28-75mm 2.8 X2 or trade

rwingsfan
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Nikon D2X, Tamron 28-75mm 2.8 X2 or trade

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon D2X

Withdrawn

Price: $375.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: usps

I am putting out some feelers for my Nikon D2X. It is in good condition with 63k on the shutter. Comes with one OEM battery that is kind of weak but still works. Also 8 gb CF card. Not really wanting to sell but a offer around $375 or so might get my attention. Really would rather trade for a GOOD Nikon D7000 with grip. Don't care about condition, but must be a good copy with no AF issues. The D2X has no mechanical issues like lazy shutter. The directional dial is kind of sloppy and drives me nuts sometimes, but a lot of that has to do with my big thumbs Let me know if there is any interest.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Tamron SP AF XR DI 28-75mm f2.8 X2

Withdrawn

Price: $225.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: usps

I have two of these lens and only need to keep one. Both have good glass and good condition bodies. One has mismatched rubber, non original hood and a little dust, but minor. The other has OEM hood and caps and generally a little better shape. Both are non BIM. Both are pretty sharp and I would gladly keep either. Looking for $225 for the best one and $175 for the other. Take your pick Both the lenses and camera body prices include shipping in the continental US and PP fees.

Sorry about the poor pictures. I could probably send some better ones if needed.

Edited on Jul 18, 2015 at 11:33 PM · View previous versions

Jul 15, 2015 at 10:31 PM
vadafallon
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Nikon D2X, Tamron 28-75mm 2.8 X2 or trade

Any fungus or issues on the lens?

Jul 17, 2015 at 08:03 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.