Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: PocketWizard FlexTT5 System (Canon)

Ratbert

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: PocketWizard FlexTT5 System (Canon)

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   (3) FlexTT5, (1) MiniTT1, (1) AC3 Zone Control, (2) AC9 Alien Bees adapters

Sold

Price: $375.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Includes USPS Priority mail

I would like to sell this as a complete set. These are all for Canon devices, it is up to you to make sure they are compatible with your equipment:

Qty (3) FlexTT5 radio transmitter/receivers
Qty (1) MiniTT1 mini transmitter
Qty (1) AC3 Zone Controller
Qty (2) AC9 Alien Bees trigger adapter (with RJ11 cable)
Qty (2) Hildozine 4001 adapter for strapping FlexTT5 to light stand
Qty (1) USB programming cable.
Qty (1) AC7 Flash RF Shield/Mount

I'm selling because I've sold/selling off all my Canon equipment. All devices will be updated to the latest production firmware (as of the day I ship). No boxes or other accessories than what was listed. Everything works great and is in good condition except the plastic hotshoe foot on one of the FlexTT5 broke off so you can't actually use that TT5 as a transmitter in a camera hotshoe. It works great as a receiver (I kept it mounted in one of the Hildozines) though and both the other two could still be used as a transmitter if you didn't want to use the MiniTT1 for some reason (I can't imagine why not, though). I can take a picture of them if it is really important to a buyer, but frankly you're better off researching them online if you don't know what they all do exactly and they'll just look like a bunch of little black boxes. I think I have some spare button batteries for the MiniTT1 transmitter around here somewhere, if I find them I'll throw them in the box as well.

Jul 15, 2015 at 07:50 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.