FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2015 · Reception Help

Depth of Feel
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Reception Help

ahaug wrote:
Seems like a lot of it has been covered. I would just add ... shoot in raw ... use a grey card / color picker passport or an expo disc. This will save you a lot of time on the back end. You may want to go to the reception site and ask to see the place. Ask them to make the lighting what it will be at the reception and then take a few test shots. I don't know the focusing capabilities of the 7d. Most of the time the lighting is very very low and auto focus
...Show more

They asked him to take pictures not spend a week on the computer trying to edit quality in post. If the couple can't find $600 for reception coverage they don't really have any place asking this guy to put more than 5 hours work into it.

Jul 14, 2015 at 04:05 PM
Ziffl3
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Reception Help

ahaug wrote:
Seems like a lot of it has been covered. I would just add ... shoot in raw ... use a grey card / color picker passport or an expo disc. This will save you a lot of time on the back end. You may want to go to the reception site and ask to see the place. Ask them to make the lighting what it will be at the reception and then take a few test shots. I don't know the focusing capabilities of the 7d. Most of the time the lighting is very very low and auto focus
...Show more

Not to get to crazy on equipment - but adding fact ... the 7D has nice AF.... no issue here. you can change the spot size.
When it gets dark...still need flash assist.

Jul 14, 2015 at 04:18 PM
       end

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.