Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Idaho Cowgirl Wedding....added a few pics down in the thread per request

Miker2
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Idaho Cowgirl Wedding....added a few pics down in the thread per request

They rode their horses 5 miles into the forest to the ceremony site, guests took 4 wheelers. Look down in the thread for some additional pictures....

http://alloutdoor.smugmug.com/Wedding-galleries/Stephanie-n-Justin/i-mXm3mzV/0/X2/900D4A_0526-4-X2.jpg

Edited on Jul 15, 2015 at 08:17 AM · View previous versions

Jul 13, 2015 at 08:16 AM
JR Photo
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Idaho Cowgirl Wedding....added a few pics down in the thread per request

Mike I just love it. Looks like one we had over on this side. Very romantic. A picture to bring back memories'.

J. R.

Jul 13, 2015 at 08:28 AM
Nikon_14
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Idaho Cowgirl Wedding....added a few pics down in the thread per request

Miker2 wrote:
They rode their horses 5 miles in to forest to the ceremony site, guest took 4 wheelers.

Even so, it still sounds better than fighting big-city gridlock, navigation & parking hassles, etc. No permit issues, either, I'll bet.

Would love to see more images from the day.

Jul 13, 2015 at 08:43 AM
emandavi
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Idaho Cowgirl Wedding....added a few pics down in the thread per request

Awesome!

Jul 13, 2015 at 09:25 AM
sherijohnson
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Idaho Cowgirl Wedding....added a few pics down in the thread per request

lovely shot! would love to see more

Jul 13, 2015 at 10:25 AM
FLSTCSAM
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Idaho Cowgirl Wedding....added a few pics down in the thread per request

Yowzer !!!

What a lucky horse.

Sam

Jul 13, 2015 at 01:02 PM
Miker2
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Idaho Cowgirl Wedding....added a few pics down in the thread per request

Thanks everyone, yes it was a very unique and fun event.

Jul 13, 2015 at 05:11 PM
Ziffl3
• • • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Idaho Cowgirl Wedding....added a few pics down in the thread per request

More pictures please......

Jul 14, 2015 at 12:03 AM
FrancisK7
• • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Idaho Cowgirl Wedding....added a few pics down in the thread per request

Love it!

Jul 14, 2015 at 07:45 AM
Flugelbinder
• •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Idaho Cowgirl Wedding....added a few pics down in the thread per request

I'm with everyone; would love to see some more.

Jul 14, 2015 at 08:41 AM
Miker2
• •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Idaho Cowgirl Wedding....added a few pics down in the thread per request

Pretty crunched...will try to get back on here and add a couple more.

Jul 14, 2015 at 09:01 AM
Miker2
• •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Idaho Cowgirl Wedding....added a few pics down in the thread per request

Pretty crunched...will try to get back on here and add a couple more.

Jul 14, 2015 at 09:01 AM
Miker2
• •
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Idaho Cowgirl Wedding....added a few pics down in the thread per request

Here is one of the girls getting ready to head off to the reception in her Dad's old pickup.

http://alloutdoor.smugmug.com/Wedding-galleries/Stephanie-n-Justin/i-t2hRR6v/1/X2/D4A_0014%20-%20Copy%20-%20Copy%20-%20Copy%20-%20Copy%20-%20Copy%20-%20Copy-X2.jpg

messing around in the old pickup

http://alloutdoor.smugmug.com/Wedding-galleries/Stephanie-n-Justin/i-btLtw5s/1/X2/D75_7753-2-X2.jpg

snuck away during the reception

http://alloutdoor.smugmug.com/Wedding-galleries/Stephanie-n-Justin/i-RLNvnFC/0/X2/IMG_0887-2-2%20-%20Copy-X2.jpg

Jul 15, 2015 at 08:15 AM
eSchwab
• • • •
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Idaho Cowgirl Wedding....added a few pics down in the thread per request

Well done and styled. Looks like a very cool wedding to be a part of. I love the image of them in the pickup, except, I don't like how her legs are spread. It would be much better if they were up on the dash but together.

Jul 17, 2015 at 12:54 PM
dalite
• • • • •
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · Idaho Cowgirl Wedding....added a few pics down in the thread per request

Third female in truck looks a little like Bristol Palin.

Jul 17, 2015 at 01:00 PM
dalite
• • • • •
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · Idaho Cowgirl Wedding....added a few pics down in the thread per request

Miker2 wrote:
They rode their horses 5 miles into the forest to the ceremony site, guests took 4 wheelers. Look down in the thread for some additional pictures....

http://alloutdoor.smugmug.com/Wedding-galleries/Stephanie-n-Justin/i-mXm3mzV/0/X2/900D4A_0526-4-X2.jpg

_______

I like the soft lighting and colors but IMO the horse is looking one way and the bride another. Ideally, the horse should be looking up, maybe have its head turned 90 degrees towards the photographer's direction.

Jul 17, 2015 at 01:02 PM
Flugelbinder
• •
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · Idaho Cowgirl Wedding....added a few pics down in the thread per request

dalite wrote:
_______

I like the soft lighting and colors but IMO the horse is looking one way and the bride another. Ideally, the horse should be looking up, maybe have its head turned 90 degrees towards the photographer's direction.

And tilted slightly to the front shoulder/leg...

Love the image with the couple inside the pickup!

Jul 17, 2015 at 01:05 PM
Miker2
• •
p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · Idaho Cowgirl Wedding....added a few pics down in the thread per request

the open legs is kinda the point....they snuck away to get frisky in the pickup.... I mean not That frisky but unguarded moment frisky.
I hadn't noticed but yes she totally does...think I will keep that to myself haha
I have some of the horse in perfect position but she didn't look as good...I chose her over the horse. I have a lot of her on the horse and a lot with her husband in them as well kissing her hand etc etc

don't you think the Mossy Oak camo seats are a special touch in that old pickup... I should try to sell it to them haha.

Jul 17, 2015 at 03:41 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.