Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Nikon SB-800 Speedlight

tetrode
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon SB-800 Speedlight

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon SB-800 Speedlight

Sold

Price: $175.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

The last of my Nikon SB-800s needs a new home. I've delayed listing this one while searching for its box and assorted accessory bits. I give up. It's gotta go now in all its naked glory.

I am the original owner of this very lightly used specimen. Functionally, perfect and cosmetically perilously close to mint. The only cosmetic flaw is a light scratch on the red plastic AF assist light window. It's hard to photograph but if you look very closely beyond the tip of the yellow arrow ...

What you see is exactly what you get: SB-800 and original diffusion dome, The box, pouch, fifth battery holder, filter set, stand, and external battery pack connector cover remain M.I.A., victims of our recent move.

If the missing items are of no importance to you (they certainly weren't to me), here's an opportunity to snag a highly desirable, low mileage, cosmetically excellent SB-800 for a bargain price of $175 shipped and Paypal'ed.

Edited on Jul 11, 2015 at 07:09 PM · View previous versions

Jul 11, 2015 at 05:44 PM
hallbert
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon SB-800 Speedlight

PM sent.
Thank you!

Jul 11, 2015 at 06:31 PM
hallbert
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon SB-800 Speedlight

Payment sent!
Thank you!!

Jul 11, 2015 at 06:40 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.