FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Using couple's wedding venue for their engagement photos

rondphoto
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Using couple's wedding venue for their engagement photos

Am I the only one who doesn't like to use a couple's wedding venue for their engagement photos as well? I get this request fairly often. Am I missing something by not using the venue? Just looking for another perspective.

Jul 09, 2015 at 08:26 PM
nextelbuddy
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Using couple's wedding venue for their engagement photos

i'm doing that, my Atlantic station couple is getting married at Twelve Atlantic station and they want me to use the entire area for engagement and wedding. different light, different compositions and different wardrobes will definitely help make them stand out I think/hope.

Jul 09, 2015 at 08:33 PM
sherijohnson
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Using couple's wedding venue for their engagement photos

I think it depends on the venue. I have done it with great results and the wedding and engagement were nothing alike and of course in different seasons. When you have a great venue with lots of options that perhaps you have never been to before, it gives you one more thing to do while you are there.... see it firsthand and possibly discuss with them some of the features they like the most about the venue. Remember these are their photos and if they are excited about being able to do engagement photos at the venue why wouldn't you want to make them happy?

Jul 10, 2015 at 11:05 AM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.