Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · FS: Canon Pixma Pro-100 Printer

photomedic4321
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Canon Pixma Pro-100 Printer

Canon Pixma 100 Printer

Available

Price: $100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Shipping at purcahsers refeference.

I have finally come to the conclusion that I do not do enough in house printing to validate having a printer so I am selling this printer for what I believe is a very good deal. It is in like new condition and I will include the bundles of paper that I still have with it from Canon and Ilford. I cannot guarantee the printhead as it has been sitting for a while but at this price, what is a new printhead setting you back. Anyway, price is to the lower 48 and includes paypal, it does not include shipping, that is on you. I will ship at the purchasers request as I know a lot of people like their own shipper so let me know and I can price it. Any questions, please do not hesitate.

Jul 09, 2015 at 08:11 AM
510storm
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Canon Pixma Pro-100 Printer

Just an FYI from experience, these almost never sell on here (check the history). Your much better off selling it locally. It will cost 60+ dollars to ship and is a PITA for you, the buyer and the shipper.

Jul 10, 2015 at 12:05 AM
jmai86
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Canon Pixma Pro-100 Printer

Great printer, I have 2 brand new ones that I don't use. But yeah, +1 on local sale. Cost to ship is way too high for something that's practically being given away by Canon (that's how I ended up with 2!).

Good luck!

Jul 10, 2015 at 12:18 AM
Kathy White
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · FS: Canon Pixma Pro-100 Printer

I've bought 2 of them on here over the years. One Pro 100 and one before that which was the 9000 Mark II. But FYI, the heads for these things are not cheap. I would suggest cleaning the head and trying it to sell it as working or not. I think the uncertainty of the head will be your problem and it's actually an easy fix to clean it.

Jul 10, 2015 at 12:19 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.