Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Withdrawn: withdrawn

maine207

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: withdrawn

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Withdrawn

Withdrawn

Price: $1,800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

item withdrawn

Edited on Jul 28, 2015 at 09:55 AM · View previous versions

Jul 07, 2015 at 03:47 PM
CGrindahl
• • • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: withdrawn

Are the cameras USA models or imports? I expect that is a question most US buyers would be asking. Also, since you're new to this website, do you have references that offer assurance to a buyer that you will deliver the cameras offered? Feedback from another website would be useful. There isn't much information about you at your Boot and Canoe Photography website apart from your name.

We've had some problems with disreputable folks showing up on this forum, so we tend to be cautious. You're completely new and offering some very fine, but expensive gear. Welcome and good luck.

Jul 07, 2015 at 09:31 PM
maine207

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Withdrawn: withdrawn

They are USA models. I purchased the black Df from a camera store in Portland, Maine, and the silver Df from B&H. Unfortunately, I don't have an ebay account or anything that could show feedback about me as a seller as I have only sold things locally in the past through craigslist/word of mouth. I'm not too sure how I could put you more at ease. I can provide scans of my purchase receipts. The Boot and Canoe Photography is an older website, I'm in the midst of figuring out a new one. I used to right a blog at www.bootandcanoe.com where I wrote some articles for Filson, and L.L. Bean, if that lends to my credibility. It's still online if you want to check it out. Ha It's always tough being the new guy thank you for the welcoming.

ps. I don't blame you for being cautious.

I hope some of this helped

Jul 07, 2015 at 09:48 PM
harleyman
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Withdrawn: withdrawn

you can upload images of the items with a card with your FM handle and date - best of luck on your sale!

Jul 08, 2015 at 08:52 PM
maine207

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Withdrawn: withdrawn

That's a good idea- thank you harleyman. I have some more pictures that I was going to upload, but I didn't think of having a card with information on it in the pictures proving that they are my pictures. Thank you for the well wishes!

Jul 08, 2015 at 09:46 PM
maine207

p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Withdrawn: withdrawn

Update- the Silver Df is sold. So currently only the Black Df is available.

Jul 08, 2015 at 09:47 PM
anthonysemone
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Withdrawn: withdrawn

To echo Curtis' comments, while I can appreciate that you're new here, where is the feedback for the sale you've said you completed here? You might also consider posting the City in Maine where you live. Maine's a big State You have also not filled out any info on your Profile - not a good thing if you are interested in selling a high dollar item as your first foray into FM. More information about you cannot hurt you here, unless of course.........

Jul 09, 2015 at 10:49 AM
maine207

p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Withdrawn: withdrawn

Hi Anthony,
I don't have feedback yet as the camera was just shipped out this morning. It is scheduled to arrive to the buyer on Saturday so I should hopefully have some feedback soon after.
Sorry about not posting the city, I guess in the profile I thought that it was city or state, and where most people aren't too familiar with Maine cities..well, I thought posting the state would be more appropriate. That is now updated to Augusta, Maine as well as a small bio. I hope some of this helps. Again, tough being the new guy

Jul 09, 2015 at 11:11 AM
uncletc

p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Withdrawn: withdrawn

Feedback added

Jul 09, 2015 at 11:29 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.