New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Quite the Crowd

beavens
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Quite the Crowd

Certain parts of the real estate were more sought after than others.

Jeff

Jul 05, 2015 at 02:02 PM
lighthound
• • • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Quite the Crowd

This is a neat shot Jeff! I wish there were some much closer to the foreground to help pull the viewers eye in and hold it longer. Unfortunately I think you have a little too much going on here with nothing of great detail t hold interest.

I do like your composition and crop you chose. Works very well here. You just need to go back for a re-shoot and kindly ask a few of them to stand closer. I'll go with ya for moral support.

Jul 06, 2015 at 01:39 PM
beavens
• • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Quite the Crowd

lighthound wrote:
This is a neat shot Jeff! I wish there were some much closer to the foreground to help pull the viewers eye in and hold it longer. Unfortunately I think you have a little too much going on here with nothing of great detail t hold interest.

I do like your composition and crop you chose. Works very well here. You just need to go back for a re-shoot and kindly ask a few of them to stand closer. I'll go with ya for moral support.

Thanks Dave! I've got a feeling that the web size is not doing this one any favors.

Might be a bit more engaging at full size.

And not a single damn animal listened to ANY of my suggestions while I was out there.. the nerve, right??

As long as you can endure the 20+ hour trip out and 40+ hour trip back!

Jeff

Jul 06, 2015 at 02:17 PM

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.