p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Cassandra

Model Cassandra, comments welcomed.

Jul 04, 2015 at 12:31 PM
cadman342001
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Cassandra

Stunningly hot model.

I'll give you my take shot by shot, (as no-one else is !) but bear in mind I have very little experience of this type of work

mainly nits and mainly background/composition/cropping issues

1. I like the colour and light and the crop ratio is fine but feels like it was cropped to remove distracting background objects rather than cropped for composition - cut off her shoes, elbow, the pillow behind her etc.

2. not too keen on the processing, weird halo effect on her stomach, the rest of the bg is white so IMO you should blow the top right bit too

3. the plant spoils this. I don't like mix and match lingerie/whatever it's called but that probably just me

4. love her face, her hair, again, cropped so you can see just a little bit of her pants - why? maybe she should have breathed in as her belly is a little low. Again, distracting out of focus coloured blobs in the background. To be fair, if she was in front of my camera I don't think I would even be aware that there was a background

5. Saved the best for last ! don't like the bit of cushion showing behind, especially as her shoulder is just cutting through it and cropping right through her left hand not good. maybe her right boob is squashed a little under her, but that look, and those eyes ! don't like the pattern of the bed cover either, clean white high thread count Egyptian cotton sheets next time please !

There is gonna be a next time isn't there ? please say there's gonna be a next time !!!!!!!

Andy

Jul 04, 2015 at 04:57 PM
film_4ever
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Cassandra

Model is awesome !

1. Cropped way too tight. Can't tell for sure, but looks like it might have been shot with a lens wider than 50mm, which is popular now, but I'm not digging it.

2. Love the pose and the hair. Don't like the post-processing. Blue streaks in the hair ?? Blechhhh !

3. Plant is a slight distraction but everything is thumbs up !

4. Like it, but the upper right hand corner is just too hot.

5. I would have liked it, but again cropped too tight, and wish the hair was out of her eye.

Yeah, I agree we want to see a second act !

Nice Job.

Thanks for posting your work!

Jul 04, 2015 at 05:21 PM
Jim Rickards
• • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Cassandra

Two very fair critiques already.

The two points that stand out for me are 1. Cropped too tight, and 2. backgrounds.

Jul 05, 2015 at 12:38 AM
CW100
• • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Cassandra

yes, probably cropped too tight but good looking model

Jul 05, 2015 at 05:22 PM
markperez
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Cassandra

I love you Cassandra

Jul 06, 2015 at 07:12 AM
jfinite
• • • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Cassandra

Nice work.

Jul 10, 2015 at 11:59 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.