Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Induro CT113 Carbon Tripod

BPochman
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Induro CT113 Carbon Tripod

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Induro CT113 Carbon Tripod Bag Custom Carry Stap 59

Sold

Price: $235.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Price Net to Me Ship by Priority Mail or FedEx (add paypal fee)

I have a really nice Induro CT-113 Carbon Fiber Tripod that has 3 leg sections, weighs only 2.7 lbs, comes with a custom carry strap that makes it easy to take with any shoulder bag, and is very well made and sturdy - and is also very easy/quick to set up and take down. It is in very nice (mintish) condition.

It also comes with a nice Induro padded carry bag, tool kit with interchangeable spiked feet, and instructions, and the custom carry strap is what really sets this tripod apart, as it makes in function like a "Traveler" type tripod - while it is actually full sized and very strong.

I'm only selling the tripod as I found it just a tad short for me (I'm 6'3" and had to stoop slightly to use it) so I just got a taller Gitzo of the same type and specs (except max and fold height) to replace it as my carry tripod. By the way, I really like Induro tripods, as I also have larger and smaller Induro tripods, that I use for different purposes.

The Induro CT-113 tripod has 3 leg sections in the traditional design, with twist locks and 3 leg angles. The twist locks feel very comfortable when used. The legs do have ALR (anti leg rotation) meaning you can grab all of them to loosen/tighten and speed up set up and take down. It is a very well made and high quality tripod - with no cheap parts or bad design elements.

The head mount can be reversed to either 3/8" or 1/4". The top mount plate diameter is 2.13" (54mm) and has a single locking pin for a head. The Height range is 20.8 to 58.7" and the folded size is 22.8" (without a head). With a typical head the max height would be around 62". The tripod legs weigh 2.7 lbs and support a 17.6 lb load. Again, it is very fast to set up and take down - and very sturdy when used.

Some of the better features are as follows:
++ Dust/Moisture resistant rubber leg locks that work at a half turn - easy/fast to set up and take down.
++ Reversible center column and 3 position leg angles to allow shooting almost anything.
++ Closed cell foam on all 3 legs (makes easy to carry in bag and handle in cold weather).
++ Oversize center column lock, cross-braces magnesium alloy spider, wide stance for rigidity/stability.

One of my hobbies is that I like to improve photo gear, and I have is an Industrial grade sewing machine. I made a custom carry strap to carry the tripod (with head down) across the back without the bag.

With all three tripod upper legs being padded, you really don't need a tripod bag as this strap works very well indeed. You hardly know it is there. I like to carry the tripod across the opposite shoulder to the one my bag strap is on. The Fastex Slider on the front allows you to quickly tighten (for carrying) or loosen (for putting on or taking off) the strap.

One photo shows the tripod carried with a head, which is for reference only and not included.

Final details can be worked out via PM, which I prefer because of the way my email program handles the regular ones without date/time info. I'm retired and around home most of the time, and will respond to most PM's promptly.

Jul 03, 2015 at 01:42 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.