Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Lensbaby Composer + Optic Swap Kit // $125

matthewm
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Lensbaby Composer + Optic Swap Kit // $125

Lensbaby

Sold

Price: $125.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS

Hello all, A while back, I picked up a Lensbaby Composer along with an Optic Swap Kit. I put it on the shelf and never got around to using it for more than just a sample image or two.

This includes the Composer in EOS Mount with the Double Glass Optic (Green Ring), Pinhole/Zone Plate Optic (Pink Ring), Single Glass Optic (Yellow Ring) and Plastic Optic (Blue Ring). The Optic Swap Lenses have the three plastic dome cases and original boxes. The Composer and Double Glass Optic come with a front cap, rear Canon cap and the aperture rings with removal tool.

This works fine, but it's just not something I think I can see myself ever using. I'd love to move this along so I'm asking $125 shipped anywhere in the US. I'll cover PayPal fees. If you have any questions or concerns about this item, let me know. Please PM me with questions or offers.

Best,
Matthew

Jul 02, 2015 at 09:59 PM
calk
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Lensbaby Composer + Optic Swap Kit // $125

PM sent regarding Lensbaby stuff.

Cal.

Jul 03, 2015 at 05:44 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.