Deadline: August 20th noon UTC/GMT

WA Rules ยท Current entries

FM Forums | Weekly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · #664 Go Girl

anselwannab
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · #664 Go Girl

I hesitated to post this one, but I just love what I took away from it. I was in the Tetons over the weekend, woke up late and was near the Ox Bow bend taking pictures with everyone else. Cloudless sky and pretty calm- I have a lot of pic from past trips like this, so I was looking for something different.

This woman had an easel set up and was painting. I came up from in front of her and stood behind in the parking area and checked out her painting- she was the only one painting, twenty other people milling around- which made her stand out. I just love the painting she was doing. She was just out there doing her art.

I just loved it. I didn't talk to her, I didn't want to interrupt her. Getting to the simplest impression of the scene thru color. We all do our art, and I applaud her for doing hers. Rock on sister.

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a426/MileHighPhotos/664Simplicity-1_zps9xbksvv0.jpg

Jun 30, 2015 at 11:54 PM

FM Forums | Weekly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.