Canon EOS-M
Olympus Zuiko OM 50mm f/1.8 at ~f/5.6

Edited on Jun 30, 2015 at 10:19 PM · View previous versions

Jun 30, 2015 at 10:15 PM
beavens
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · #664 Trees

Looks like the upload didn't quite make it.

Jeff

Jun 30, 2015 at 10:17 PM
matejphoto
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · #664 Trees

beavens wrote:
Looks like the upload didn't quite make it.

Jeff

Thanks! I have not posted in a long time and it took me a while to figure out how to post from flickr. The only way I could figure out how to retain EXIF was to upload the exact dimensions to flickr (i.e. had to resize to 800px for flickr). Is there a way yo upload the original to flickr and then share the 800px file here with exif?

Jun 30, 2015 at 10:21 PM
beavens
• • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · #664 Trees

matejphoto wrote:
Thanks! I have not posted in a long time and it took me a while to figure out how to post from flickr. The only way I could figure out how to retain EXIF was to upload the exact dimensions to flickr (i.e. had to resize to 800px for flickr). Is there a way yo upload the original to flickr and then share the 800px file here with exif?

Hmm, I dunno. I'm lazy (and I like supporting the site ), so I just have an Upload & Sell membership.

You might need to have max edge of <=800px in order for the forum to accept it. So instead of 800 on the nose, anything that large or under.

Nice pic!

Jun 30, 2015 at 10:36 PM
anselwannab
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · #664 Trees

So it is a reflection in a river or a puddle? Why is it more shimmery on the bottom? Is that debris floating on the water near the top of the pic?

Really like it- and it was taken with a Canon M, so we know it was the photographer, not the camera

It's haunting...

Jun 30, 2015 at 11:59 PM
matejphoto
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · #664 Trees

anselwannab wrote:
So it is a reflection in a river or a puddle? Why is it more shimmery on the bottom? Is that debris floating on the water near the top of the pic?

Really like it- and it was taken with a Canon M, so we know it was the photographer, not the camera

It's haunting...

You got it exactly right. It is a reflection in a pond. I am not sure why the water is more shimmery further away from me (the image is flipped vertically). And yes, there were some debris in the water.
I bought the EOS-M couple of years back when it was on turbo sale for $300 with the 22mm lens. I did not use it much, but recently I loaded magic lantern and bought bunch of adapters for my old lenses and it has been fun.

Jul 01, 2015 at 08:12 AM

FM Forums | Weekly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.