Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Panasonic 12-35 2.8 OIS

jfulton
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Panasonic 12-35 2.8 OIS

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Panasonic GH4 (with extras)

Sold

Price: $1,090.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Paypal and shipping included within US

My beloved and well taken care of Panasonic GH4. I've used this for primarily shooting 4K video over the last year. It is a stunning camera, but I've recently invested in a Sony EX3 for run and gun video work. Shutter count is under 14570 clicks.

Includes box, charger, cap, strap, instruction book, and 5 batteries (one Panasonic and 4 Wasabi batteries). Body and LCD are very clean, only light marks on the bottom from mounting to tripod plate.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Panasonic 12-35 f/2.8 OIS

Sold

Price: $670.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Panasonic 12-35 f/2.8 OIS

Excellent condition. Glass is flawless, body has slight marks from normal use. Sharp lens with incredible stabilizer for both video and still work. Includes caps, box, hood, and lens pouch

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Panasonic 14-140 f/3.5-5.6 OIS ver II

Sold

Price: $275.00
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks

Panasonic 14-140 f/3.5-5.6 OIS ver II

Good condition body, glass is flawless. This has been my go to solution for 4K video run and gun. Includes caps, box, and hood.

It has some markings and scuffs from heavy use but it's optics are clear and have never let me down. In full disclosure, it took a fall from my bag about a foot up and you can see the scratches it produced on the side. I've had several shoots (video and still) since the fall and it has been rock solid with no effect on image or operation. It also has small hairline crack on the thread of the lens where the hood attaches (see last pic), but the hood still mounts fine and secure.

I have priced the lens accordingly and can send serious buyers a link for some video examples shot recently with this lens.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Panasonic GH4 + 12-35 f/2.8 OIS + 14-140 f/3.5 vII OIS TOGETHER

Withdrawn

Price: $1,950.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Will sell GH4 (with 5 batteries) + 12-35 f/2.8 OIS + 14-140 f/3.5 vII OIS all together for $2000

Edited on Jul 06, 2015 at 10:35 AM · View previous versions

Jun 29, 2015 at 08:10 PM
leolab
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Panasonic 12-35 2.8 OIS

PM sent on 14-140

Jul 04, 2015 at 09:30 PM
kcvideo
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Panasonic 12-35 2.8 OIS

Great seller

Jul 09, 2015 at 08:41 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.