New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Kate, 90s style

Vataga
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Kate, 90s style

While editing this photo I was thinking about 90s. 90s years as a whole, and about model photos of that time in particular. You know what I mean - those bright photos with slightly overexposed warm reddish-orange skintones, special and unique film shade of green...
I wasn't trying to completely replicate that style. Those photos just inspired me to made photoediting this way and I'm really happy with a final result.

And what opinion do you have? As always, I'm open to constructive and reasoned C&C.

Jun 26, 2015 at 08:27 AM
film_4ever
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Kate, 90s style

I think you nailed your objective on the skin tones, and you got some wonderful greens in there too.

Regarding the basic image. I can't really tell what she is holding in her right hand. I assume it's a flower, but could be interpreted as a used Kleenex.

I like her smile and her dress. Her left arm seems to be posed a bit awkward. I think it would have been better straight down.

I also wish you could have gotten a little more separation between the model and the background shrubbery, so you could have shot with a large aperture and got the background a little less in focus.

Nice image.

TFS!

Jun 26, 2015 at 09:56 AM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.