Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Canon 24-105 F4L IS USM

jghalliday

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 24-105 F4L IS USM

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Go-to lens for all occasions

Sold

Price: $450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: I will ship by your preferred method; once an interested buyer is established, I'll use a target zip code to generate estimates for various methods. I do not ship items like this without insurance.

This 24-105 has been well-used, in both senses of the term: it has been my default lens for occasions when I could only take one; but it has been treated gently. Whenever it was on the camera but not in use, it lived in a neoprene bag; off-camera, in its LP1319 pouch. And it's never been without a filter to protect the front element.

Functionally and optically, this lens is in what I would describe as very good condition. The only areas that show particular wear are the recessed AF and IS switches (as detailed in the last photo) and the surfaces of the lens hood. Neither of these has any functional consequence for the lens.

Note that the Scottish flag barely visible in the second image is part of a name sticker I put on my lenses. It's been removed (cleanly!) now.

Included are: 24-105 lens; new (center-pinch) 77mm lens cap; bottom cap; EW-83H lens hood; LP1319 grey pouch. These items can be seen in the first of the photographs.

As a rule, I've kept the boxes my equipment came in; alas, the original packaging for this appears to have gone on to the great recyclerly in the sky (or it'll show up the moment I've sold the thing). In any case, it will be packaged with great care and a lot of bubble-wrap.

The kit and caboodle (but no original box...)

Optics, seen from front and back.

Front element details.

Zooooom.

Function switches, paint slightly worn.

Jun 24, 2015 at 03:07 PM
Blackjeep3
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon 24-105 F4L IS USM

Pm sent

Jun 29, 2015 at 07:59 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.