Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: CONTAX G 45,90, G1 for your A6000

ebookman
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: CONTAX G 45,90, G1 for your A6000

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Zeiss Contax G45 with adapter for Sony A6000

Sold

Price: $350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Ground shipping included in CONUS

Excellent Zeiss Contax lenses with Tiffen UV filter and snap on lens caps - original Contax lens hoods and Fotodiox Nex adapters with rear caps. Both lenses have perfect glass and are extremely sharp. This makes a very compact kit on any Sony E mount camera. These are ready to use.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Zeiss Contax G90 with adapter for Sony A6000

Sold

Price: $250.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Excellent Zeiss Contax lenses with Tiffen UV filter and snap on lens caps - original Contax lens hoods and Fotodiox Nex adapters with rear caps. Both lenses have perfect glass and are extremely sharp. This makes a very compact kit on any Sony E mount camera. These are ready to use.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Contax G1

Sold

Price: $100.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

I have never taken a picture with this camera. I bought it for the lenses. It powers up and clicks.

Edited on Jul 02, 2015 at 10:43 AM · View previous versions

Jun 22, 2015 at 05:46 PM
ebookman
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: CONTAX G 45,90, G1 for your A6000

Buy both lenses and get the camera for free. I would also consider a trade for an A6000

Edited on Jul 02, 2015 at 10:42 AM · View previous versions

Jun 26, 2015 at 07:58 PM
Archimedes

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: CONTAX G 45,90, G1 for your A6000

Is this G1 a green label version that can accept the 21mm/2.8 lens? If you're not sure, it should have a green sticker inside the film door, as described in the second-to-last paragraph on Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contax_G

And do you know if the Fotodiox adapters will work with the 21/2.8? I read some reports early on that the first Contax G to NEX adapters didn't work with the 21, so the fins on the rear of the lens had to be filed down. I think all of the newer adapters work fine though.

Jun 27, 2015 at 12:44 AM
ebookman
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: CONTAX G 45,90, G1 for your A6000

No, this is not the green label version. I just looked. As to the Fotodiox adapters working on the 21, I have no idea. I can't see how the adapters would help with the fins. If seems to me it would just prohibit full range of focus. I have read about the problem but I have never had a 21 to test. I chose the Fotodiox because they offered the smoothest focus among the low cost adapters and I have never had any problem with them through five Sony models.

Jun 29, 2015 at 10:22 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.