Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Sigma 35mm f/1.4 Art for Sony A, Hejnar L-bracket, camera pla + sp...

AGeoJO
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Sigma 35mm f/1.4 Art for Sony A, Hejnar L-bracket, camera pla + spacer, Canon PL-C 52 drop in filter

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sigma 35mm f/1.4 Art for Sony A

Sold

Price: $675.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail

This is a great 35mm performer. It is in mint condition with slight, very slight and barely visible marks on the hood. It comes with everything new, box, case, both original caps, hood, paperwork and receipt. I am not the first owner, BTW.

I have used this lens in combination with a Sony LA-EA4 on my Sony A7 series cameras. The AF is fast, accurate and with its HSM, noiseless. With the upcoming A7r II, you can get a less expensive Sony LA-EA3 and you can take advantage of the 399 AF points! It is sharp with awesome bokeh. The reason for me to sell it simple, I just bought a 35mm f/1.4 ZA for more than double the price of this. Until now I am still not sure why I did it but I cannot return the Sony lens. There is basically no IQ difference between the two. The ZA by itself is lighter than the Sigma plus adapter and that's it. With the more expensive LA-EA4 with SLT mirror, I could only use a limited number of the 399 AF points of the A7r II but I am not getting the LA-EA3 since I really love the Sony 135mm f/1.8 that works only with the LA-EA4. I know it is confusing but trust me, this lens is really, really sharp and a great performer.

I would like to get $675 for the lens using a payment method that doesn't carry any fee but I would include USPS Priority shipping. Please feel free to ask any questions.

Thank you,
Joshua

Lens sold and shipped already to Justin (jussei) - Thank you, Justin!

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Set of Hejnar L-bracket, regular camera plate and two spacers for Metabones adapter

Withdrawn

Price: $130.00

This set consists of an L-bracket, a camera plate, a short spacer and a tall spacer for Metabones adapter. I am selling this only as a set.

The finish and quality of Hejnar product is really great. I would say in the same class as that of RRS and maybe a tad better than that of Kirk. Here is the info on the product: http://www.hejnarphotostore.com/product-p/metabones2lb22.htm. If you use Canon TS-E lenses on your Sony A7 series camera, you need to use this setup to take fully advantage of the tilt and shift action. The spacer raises the position of the camera/lens combo for that purpose. The tall spacer is designed for the body and a battery grip.

This set sells for $220 at Hejnar. They are interchangeable alright, meaning you can use the regular spacer or the tall spacer on the L-bracket. Yes, this set is used but barely and doesn't show much, if any signs of usage. I would like to get $130 for the entire set and the price includes PayPal fees and shipping.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon PL-C 52 drop-in CPL filter for long Canon lenses

Sold

Price: $120.00

Not much can be said about this except that it was barely used. It comes only in the plastic case without any box and paperwork. My asking price for this filter is $120 including PayPal fee and shipping.

Filter sold to tshore - Thank you, Tim!

© AGeoJO 2015

Sigma 35mm f/1.4 Art for Sony A

© AGeoJO 2015

© AGeoJO 2015

© AGeoJO 2015

Hejnar L-bracket, camera plate, 2 spacers for Metabons adapter

© AGeoJO 2015

Canon PL-C 52

Edited on Jul 06, 2015 at 04:24 PM · View previous versions

Jun 21, 2015 at 04:43 PM
jussei
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Sigma 35mm f/1.4 Art for Sony A, Hejnar L-bracket, camera pla + spacer, Canon PL-C 52 drop in filter

Tag for feedback on 35mm ART

Jun 21, 2015 at 08:19 PM
tshore
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Sigma 35mm f/1.4 Art for Sony A, Hejnar L-bracket, camera pla + spacer, Canon PL-C 52 drop in filter

PM sent re: drop in filter

Jul 06, 2015 at 04:19 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.